Everytime i take a shower i have water coming up my legs, the air cond doesnt work, the hotel looks old, far from metro,the bathroom looks like it came from 1950.. The only good thing that i could see was the service. Really nice people there but you can find that in an hostel too for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel 3K Madrid is located 500 metres from Marques de Pombal Square and the Avenida da Liberdade in Lisbon. The nearest Metro Station is Picoas, at 400 metres, while Marques de Pombal Metro Station is 500 metres away. The Hotel 3K Madrid offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and minibar. The air-conditioned accommodations are decorated with warm colours, wooden furniture and parquet floors. All rooms have a hairdryer and a private bathroom, in addition to a laptop-size safe. Every morning guests can enjoy a local and international breakfast buffet, prepared with fresh sesonal ingredients. The 24-hour Honesty Bar is located at the lobby and bar serves a variety of drinks and refreshments. A safety deposit box is available with the front desk. The 24-hour front desk staff can advise guests on the best spots in Lisbon, arrange a restaurant, car rental and currency exchange as well as flight details. Lisbon's historical city centre is a 20-minute walk away. Due to its location, the 3K Hotel Madrid offers multiple choice of restaurants, brand stores and museums, along Avenida da Liberdade Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Splitty, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel 3K Madrid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vip Executive Madrid Lisbon
- Vip Executive Madrid Hotel Lisbon