“You can taste the fresh”
Review of Primo Basilico

Primo Basilico
Ranked #156 of 4,651 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Castelo, Alfama & Mouraria
Description: The real idea of pizza to the Italian Court to Lisbon! Mass of the Roman with 48 hours of maturation. Close attention to options vegetarian and vegans! Il vero concetto della pizza al taglio the Italian Lisbona! Teglia alla romana con 48 ore di maturazione. Molta attenzione per vegetariani and vegan! The true concept of the Italian pizza by the cut in Lisbon! Roman style dough with 48 hours maturation. Special attention to vegetarian and vegan toppings
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Best pepperoni I've had- I could actually taste the pig. A bit on the pricey side for a slice (2.80) but portions were good and delicious. Also, the folks behind the counter spoke pretty decent English and were very friendly.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

This place is so very nice, cozy, informal, young, welcoming and such affordable prices! Best pizza I ever had in my life!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

A nice place for a quick snack in the middle of a old neighbourg in Lisbon. Good service,not cheap. The drinks are expensive

primobasilicolisboa, Owner at Primo Basilico, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for your visit and review. We're glad you think our place is recommended for for a quick snack during a walk in Alfama neighborhood. We manage our prices in order to be the cheapest possible compared to high stantards of quality. As for the drinks, we sell them at the average prices one can find all over Lisbon, icluding our Italian wines and beer.

Primo Basílico

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I leave in Alfama and when i discover a small place named Primo Basilico i was very happy. Its near my house so i enter. the pizzas are really great. One of the best pizzas in my life:)

Reviewed November 16, 2013

They are friends of mine, but I will try to be objective. I simply have the feeling that they do their pizzas with all the attention and tenderness that they put in every aspect of their lifes. Good place to pass, eat and chat.

Beijinhos!

primobasilicolisboa, Owner at Primo Basilico, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

We're glad about your comment. It's true, we put as much attention and tenderness in what we do as in our life and it's wonderful to know people like you!

Your sincerely,