“Very good Food. A little Pricey”
Review of Restaurante Oito Dezoito - CLOSED

Restaurante Oito Dezoito
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Portuguese, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Description: Restaurante 8.18 is a modern, warm and sober tones where you can enjoy lunch or dinner. But for those out of work or strolling through Chiado and do not want to get lost in traffic jams, the 8.18 serves a single afternoon.The cocktails are the theme to 'poke' some fine tapas and traditional snacks with a touch of innovation. A modern menu, gives primacy to the quality of the food. Be to chat, share ideas or just to enjoy a good wine or cocktail, the Eight Eighteen Restaurant is the ideal place to meet with friends, either on business or leisure.The space offers Free Wi-Fi for customers.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Went here on our last night in lisbon. We searched it out because of the reviews. It was very good. The Scallops were very very good. The blue cheese dumplings were very tasty. My wife had the prawn risotto and it was outstanding. I had the cod, it was ok, a little tough. Staff were mostly nice. The one server was a little cold, seemed like she wanted to be anywhere else. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This restaurant/bistro in Lisbon is located a few street away from the main tourist restaurant area Rua da Augusta but is a world way. Good menu choice, modern tasteful interior, good food nicely presented by a helpful friendly young team.

2  Thank Algarve-boy
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Went with my mum for dinner we skipped starters and went straight for the mains. Mum ordered the duck while I had the prawn risotto. Duck was cooked perfect although the rice came with it was far too salty. My prawn risotto was delicious. The melt-in-the-middle chocolate and hazelnut gateau was yummy.

Would have guven it 5 star if it wasn't for the salty rice and also one of the waitresses weren't so pleasant.

1  Thank ruby801013
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I are certainly not familiar with all the restaurants in Lisbon, but if we were to recommend one place to a traveler to Lisbon it would be Oito Dezoito. We had both a dinner and a lunch here, and were perfectly satisfied each time. The atmosphere was upscale casual, and not noisy or frenetic. The food was outstanding and the service was exemplary. The octopus carpaccio was particularly notable, as were the fish and chicken dishes we devoured. Nelson, the owner, was particularly solicitous, greeting and chatting with nearly all of his customers. The restaurant also had a very drinkable list of Portugese wines, which were great value. Go there. It won't break your budget. You absolutely will like it.

1  Thank maw_1520
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This restaurant was right around the corner from the apartment we rented and after walking by several times, we finally went in...and my husband and I couldn't have been happier. The space is modern and stylish and the young waiter we had was awesome. He gave great recommendations and even told us where to get the best Pastel de nata's in Lisbon ;). We order the blue cheese balls, scallops, and duck to share - each was outstanding and left us wanting more. Great spot, just outside the super touristy center.