The Lisbonaire Apartments
$196
$184
Travelocity
  • Room Service
All reviewswashing machinefull kitchenapartment was spaciousbasement areadrying rackgreat locationjunior studiorestauradores metro stationstorage roombarrio altohonesty bara fantastic place to stayself cateringsmall gymcentral lisboncleaned dailyquiet street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 14, 2014

For us, everything about Lisbonaire was perfect! Everything! The location was ideal, our apartment was more than adequate; spacious, clean and well equipped, not to mention so cleverly decorated. And I can't say enough about the friendly, helpful staff. From my first email communication with them, I found them to be promptly responsive and informative. They certainly made our 8-day stay more enjoyable than we could have expected. We are already looking forward to returning and I know I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Obrigado Nuno, Bruno, Miguel and Jose! You were all so awesome!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda D
Lisbonaire, Owner at The Lisbonaire Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Hi!

Thank you so much for your kind comment Linda! We're waiting for your next visit to Portugal, maybe in the summer next time :)

All the best,

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Even if the building looks anonymous, the apartment is big, nice, clean
and well equipped.
Great location (Baixa), you have all Lisbon places at
walking distance.
Modern organisation: no keys are necessary (you receive a
code via e-mail to enter the room), the hosts are young and
informal, very kind and helpful (and they speak a good
English), they make your stay easy and relaxed
Perfect for a family.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Lisbonaire, Owner at The Lisbonaire Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind comment. We are glad that you enjoyed your stayed in Lisbon and in the Lisbonaire.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our stay was for the most part, very nice. The apartment wasn't ready until a couple hours after check-in time, and it had been very hastily cleaned. Soap dispensers and toilet paper in the bathroom weren't re-filled, and there was a spill on the floor that hadn't been mopped up. Once we got past that stuff though, it was great. Not much of a view, but it's a great location one block up a steep hill from one of the main plazas and plenty of public transport.

The coffee maker was pretty bad though. It didn't work half the time - nd only took a certain kind of coffee pod, which the place kept running out of, and we couldn't find them in the store. They'd be better off with just providing a stovetop espresso maker.

My mom became ill on our last evening there, and the woman working at the front desk was really helpful in suggesting an English-speaking hospital for us. I really appreciated the extra care from her.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Hi!

Thank you for your kind comment. I am sorry to hear that your apartment wasn't ready on arrival, we always try (and sometimes fail) to keep up and exceed guests expectations. I hope your stay in Lisbon was nonetheless enjoyable.

Nuno Pinho

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

The appartement was perfect! I went with my husband we stay for 5 nights and everything was wonderful. Very clean place,all new furniture and the kitchen was full of all you might need. Also it is on a very central spot so it's very easy to go everywhere from there without any confusion.. Lisbon is one of the most beautiful places I've traveled so far and this appartement is one of the reason I could easily return there :)

Stayed: April 2013
Lisbonaire, Owner at The Lisbonaire Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank for your very nice comment! Hope you come back to Lisbon soon!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I stayed at The Lisbonaire Apartments in November 2013 and I paid 65 euros for a junior suite.

On the outskirt of the busy Baixa-Chiado area (but still within walking distance) and very close to a metro station (Restauradores), the Lisbonaire Apartments is a good option if you want a bit of quietness in central Lisbon.

The place is modern, clean and designed with the comfort of its guests in mind. The service's great too. A couple days before my arrival, they emailed me the access code to open the front door of the building; then when I checked in early in the morning, they allowed me to store my luggage in a locked room down at the basement and that room too, was accessed by code. A nice touch because I didn't need to wait for anyone to open the doors for me when I come back at night. Just a suggestion though, the corridor outside of the luggage room has motion-sensored lights or timer of some sort? I guess I am a little clumsy when it comes to using access codes, the lights went off when I was still working on the lock panal and it was complete darkness...

On the Apartments' flyer it says they have rebuilt the building in 2011, no wonder everything was clean and new. Apparently they were still adding more things to the basement but as it, it looks cool already.

My junior suite is of nice size and the kitchen well equipped. I really can't pick any bones from this place, this is quite a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Lisbonaire, Owner at The Lisbonaire Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Hi,

Thank you for you comment and suggestions!