“Truly a premium private tour”

Portugal Premium Tours
$77.88*
Private Tour Arrábida, Sesimbra and Setúbal
Ranked #8 of 535 Tours in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: We are specialists on private & tailor-made tours, shore tours for small groups in Portugal. Our concept is based on a premium service, quality, warm hospitality and on 100% client attention and satisfaction. Portugal Premium Tours will guarantee you an amazing and unforgettable experience while you visit the highlights and the secrets of Portugal, in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere! Some of the most appreciated places to visit are Lisbon, Sintra, Oporto, Douro Valley, Obidos, Fatima, Santiago de Compostela, Evora, Tomar, Coimbra e Nazare.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I am a travel professional and an ex-tour guide. I seldom write reviews but I found my trip to Portugal with my husband to be an exceptional experience largely because of our driver/guide Vitor Pais. He was knowledgeable, personable, an excellent driver with a beautiful vehicle, and he had a great sense of humor. He was always on time and stayed with us as long as we wished. We felt like he was an old friend, not a stranger. He took us to special restaurants with great food off the beaten track. We enjoyed the 8 days we spent with him and highly recommend him and Premium Private Tours.

2  Thank Tova W
Vitor P, Co-Owner at Portugal Premium Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Hello, Tova
Many thanks for your nice review, I have 8 pleasant and unique days with you and your husband!
It’s always a pleasure to have satisfied clients, we do our best to treat our client as we like to be
treated!
Please let us know if you ever come to Portugal, there are always other great and unforgettable
experiences to live here.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have often found that reviews on Trip Advisor are overly positive, but I would not say so in this case. This tour was one of the best we have ever had - and the excellent reviews are not exaggerating. For less than we would have paid for taking a not-very-good bus tour with a huge group, we got a first class private tour, and the service was just superb. Vitor Pais drove us to Sintra, Cascais and around the area and was a fantastic guide, one of the highlights of our trip. Extremely informative, funny and very friendly and personable. Very good recommendations and honest criticism. The car was an extremely comfortable Mercedes van, with good air conditioning. We paid in cash, which Vitor said to only pay after the tour was over, and he tried to refuse a very well earned tip. A really nice man, who made our family feel like we have a friend in Lisbon. You can not go wrong with this company - if you want a tour of some kind in Lisbon, just book with them - no question!

5  Thank John M

Hello Jonh,
For me it was a pleasure to spend these moments with you and your family!
And I’m very glad to know that our tour was a highlight on your travel.

Thanks for your kind words, hope to see you soon to explore other fantastic sites of Portugal!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is really a wonderful company. They do a very good job. The web site is very clear. They explain everything by e-mail before to be hired. The way to pay is very easy and safe. Well, and what about the service itself ? The answer is: one of the best private tours I´ve ever had in my life. The owners, Mr. José Pais and Mr. Vitor Pais, themselves, take care of everything, even some tours they are in charge. But, the employer, Mr. Francisco, is very fine too. They are very attentive. They know very well the roads and the places that we must see. They know a lot about history and culture to explain us. The cars are very comfortable. By the way, the places they went with us to have meals are very good too. I do recommend this people in Portugal and for sure if I could visit the country again, they will be my private tours company. Thank you Premium Private Tours...

3  Thank AndreCunha

Dear André,
Thanks for you review. For us is a pleasure to read so nice words and they are a motivation for us to keep providing this service.

We have done our best to assure you an amazing travel when you just need sit back and relax while we take care of the rest!

It’s realy nice to know that you like our tour!

Hope to see you soon,

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Jose Pais provided us with professional, friendly, courteous, and flexible service that was personalized to our wishes. In addition to escorting us to key sites in a limited amount of time, he assisted us in securing last minute dinner reservations for seven people at a great restaurant in the middle of the special St. Anthony celebration in Lisbon. It turned out to be one of the best dinners of our trip!

What made Jose unique amongst other professionals was the manner in which he performed. We truly felt his sincerity in sharing the delights of his country, and entertaining us as welcomed guests rather than touring clients. He really looked out for and took good care of us.

We would be delighted to recommend Portugal Premium Tours to our family, friends and fellow travelers. --Adelphi 7 Sisters

3  Thank Charlotte H
JosePais, Public Relations Manager at Portugal Premium Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Hello,
Thank you for your review, we’re very glad to know that you like our Lisbon and Sintra Tour.

For me it was a pleasure to spend these days with you.

I hope that you’re thinking to return to Portugal, there are much more stories and History to share with you.

José Pais

Reviewed June 16, 2013

After reviewing different tour companies on Trip Advisor, I had good feelings about this company and I wasn't wrong. From the timely answers to my questions via email to my last minute requests from the cruise ship requesting a transfer to our hotel Jose and Francisco did an amazing job. Francisco was our guide for the 2 days. He was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and fun! We saw some amazing sights in a short time and covered many miles with our trip to Sintra and Cascais. We were a group of four and had no difficulty understanding his accent as his English was terrific. Lisbon was our last stop of a 7 night Meditteranean cruise and Francisco made it a great end to a fantastic time in Europe.

3  Thank Mara B

Dear Mara,
Thank you for your pleasant words, we’re very glad to know that you were happy with our Lisbon, Sintra and Cascais Tour and we hope that you contact us in your next visit to Portugal!

There are much more amazing experiences, stories and History for us to share with you!

José Pais