“Excellent Tour”

and up
Lisbon Sunset Small-Group Walking Tour with Fado Performance
Ranked #11 of 110 Food & Drink in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: Lisbon Urban Adventures offers unique and authentic day tours around Lisbon. They range from 2 hour to 1 day adventures and uncover back streets, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals, find out what makes the city tick, and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Lisbon. A local expert guide will provide the knowledge and lead you through a fantastic urban experience.
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Went on the morning Food and Wine tour with Fabio. There were 5 people on the tour in total and this was a good number to get to know people and to also appreciate the insights that Fabio provided on the history and culture of Lisbon. The tour took around 5 hours and the pace was relaxed giving everyone plenty of time to enjoy the experience. We visited many out of the way places and had a good variety of Portuguese food/drink. The tour ended with a short ferry trip across the Tagus and a meal with wine at a local seafood restaurant on the other side of the river.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We were on 3-4 hours walking tour where our guide took us to places you normally do not focus on as a tourist. A relaxed and good way to learn about the history, culture and habits of the city. Our guide Fabio had very good all round knowledge and could answer any question.

1  Thank OveDonia
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I actually went on three tours with this company during my stay in Lisbon about two weeks ago- the food and wine tasting walking tour, old town walking tour and the Fatima day trip which included visits to Nazares and Obiedos. All of our guides were very nice and knowledgeable and my friends and I truly enjoyed the trips. I actually went on the food and wine tasting and walking tour by myself and ended up having a private your with Margarida. She is so sweet and has a lot passion for the Portuguese culture and the city and she took me to some places that you never would have taken a second look at. Our guide, Agusto, for the Fatima day trip was funny and was cracking jokes with us and even gave us a Portuguese language lesson!

Overall, I had a great experience with them and have even recommended my boyfriend's family to book with them if they plan to go to Portugal this summer.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This tour provides a great start to a stay in Lisbon. It gives an insight to the city that the usual tours do not. It is worth every euro as you get coffee and cake, beer , port and a snack with vino verde and a return ferry across the Tagus. Plus insight from someone who has lived in Lisbon.
Our guide Fabio was excellent and gave many tips and insights enroute.

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Our guide, Margerida, made this walking tour something to remember. Her passion for Lisbon and its history was enthralling. I was on the walking and tasting tour. She brought us to little out of the way places that are not in the guide books and explained each stop and its history and purpose. She gave each member of the group her uninterrupted attention. She also was full of witty banter. We finished the tour with a trip across the river and sampled some seafood and a green wine. Our first tasting were custard tarts. The next was port and cheese and then we stopped at a spot overlooking the city for a glass of beer. The tour was done at a relaxed pace. I would recommend this to all visitors to Lisbon.