“Definitely book with Lisbon Urban Adventures!!!”

Lisbon Urban Adventures
Ranked #21 of 124 Food & Drink in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: Lisbon Urban Adventures offers unique and authentic day tours around Lisbon. They range from 2 hour to 1 day adventures and uncover back streets, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals, find out what makes the city tick, and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Lisbon. A local expert guide will provide the knowledge and lead you through a fantastic urban experience.
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I actually went on three tours with this company during my stay in Lisbon about two weeks ago- the food and wine tasting walking tour, old town walking tour and the Fatima day trip which included visits to Nazares and Obiedos. All of our guides were very nice and knowledgeable and my friends and I truly enjoyed the trips. I actually went on the food and wine tasting and walking tour by myself and ended up having a private your with Margarida. She is so sweet and has a lot passion for the Portuguese culture and the city and she took me to some places that you never would have taken a second look at. Our guide, Agusto, for the Fatima day trip was funny and was cracking jokes with us and even gave us a Portuguese language lesson!

Overall, I had a great experience with them and have even recommended my boyfriend's family to book with them if they plan to go to Portugal this summer.

All reviews
"great tour"
in 31 reviews
"fado dinner"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 21 reviews
in 5 reviews
"local guide"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This tour provides a great start to a stay in Lisbon. It gives an insight to the city that the usual tours do not. It is worth every euro as you get coffee and cake, beer , port and a snack with vino verde and a return ferry across the Tagus. Plus insight from someone who has lived in Lisbon.
Our guide Fabio was excellent and gave many tips and insights enroute.

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Our guide, Margerida, made this walking tour something to remember. Her passion for Lisbon and its history was enthralling. I was on the walking and tasting tour. She brought us to little out of the way places that are not in the guide books and explained each stop and its history and purpose. She gave each member of the group her uninterrupted attention. She also was full of witty banter. We finished the tour with a trip across the river and sampled some seafood and a green wine. Our first tasting were custard tarts. The next was port and cheese and then we stopped at a spot overlooking the city for a glass of beer. The tour was done at a relaxed pace. I would recommend this to all visitors to Lisbon.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

My husband and I booked "Experience Lisbon" :Small group walking tour with Food and Wine Tastings and from start to finish it was amazing! Paulo our tour guide was wonderful showing us the behind the scene gems of Lisbon. He was incredibly informative and gave us many recommendations for places to eat, drink or visit which we did and thoroughly enjoyed. We did the tour on our first day to Lisbon so it gave us a great overview of the city.
Paulo went far and above the call of duty and I couldn't recommend this tour enough!
Margery and Larry Stapleton.
Ireland

See more reviews
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This walking tour with food and wine tasting is phenomenal.I have never enjoyed a tour so much.Paolo, the guide was incredibly interesting and so knowledgeable not only about Lisbon, but Portuguese history!! I felt I experienced the REAL Lisbon and how this amazing city is in the process of rejuvenation.The food and drinks tastings nicely punctuated the tour finishing with a lovely seafood lunch on the south bank of the river. The tour lasted nearly 6 hours!I'll be recommending this to everyone I know intending to travel to Lisbon.It's a great introduction to a fabulous city!Thank you Paolo and Urban Adventures!