“Best Pub Crawl!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Lisbon Wild Pub Crawl
Ranked #2 of 201 Nightlife in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: *****BEST WAY TO EXPLORE LOCAL LISBON !! *****---FREE WALKING TOURS--- Bairo Alto/Chiado tour and Alfama tour.EVERYDAY 10:30 AM at Rossio Square! With charismatic and knowledgeable local guides! Discover all the legends and secrets of Lisbon in an informal and entertaining way.`FUNKY MONKEY PUB CRAWL--- Monday to Saturday 11:00 PM at Luis de Camoes Square. Look for the MONKEY! Try the best Pub Crawl of Europe!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Madrid, Spain
“Best Pub Crawl!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

My experience in Lisbon was fantastic and this pub crawl made it that much better! Ivo was a great guide and everywhere he took us ended up being a great time! Highly recommend this if you are around the neighborhood!

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
Canterbury, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Informative & fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

One tour guide picked us up from our hostel, lent us his umbrella because it was raining- how kind! Then directed us to the meeting point. We met our tour guide- Francesco I THINK was his name.. He was new, yet very informative not only of history but of how to get to Sintra and what's the best place to go for this and that etc. he was also very funny. Did his best with English not as his primary language.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

It was a great tour with Gonzalo and we had a blast! Interesting facts and definitely a tour worth doing!!

Cuzco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sweet Deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I attended the Wild Walkers Pub crawl and had a blast! I have done many pub crawls in my travels and I would have to rate this as the best to date.
The pubs we were shown were great fun and with out the local knowledge i feel we wouldn't have found them. I thought the drinks included were good value for money and of a good quality. My final comment would be to commend the hostesses Ana and Joana. They did a great job keeping our tipsy group of backpackers together, safe and with drink in hand. They were also genuinely friendly and made me feel like a old friend.
I would reccomend this pub crawl to anyone looking for an epic night out it Lisbon!

Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wild Walkers Pub Crawl”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

My friends and I went on the crawl twice in one week! It was so much fun, and Tiago was an awesome guide!

Visited September 2012