“Great experience!”

and up
Lisbon Wild Pub Crawl
Ranked #2 of 223 Nightlife in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: *****BEST WAY TO EXPLORE LOCAL LISBON !! *****---FREE WALKING TOURS--- Bairo Alto/Chiado tour and Alfama tour.EVERYDAY 10:30 AM at Rossio Square! With charismatic and knowledgeable local guides! Discover all the legends and secrets of Lisbon in an informal and entertaining way.`FUNKY MONKEY PUB CRAWL--- Monday to Saturday 11:00 PM at Luis de Camoes Square. Look for the MONKEY! Try the best Pub Crawl of Europe!!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The best way to know the city and its interesting history, having fun at the same time! My guide was Marta Ferreira, she didn't only speak perfectly English and Spanish, she also has very good humor and knows lots about history. :) And after the tour she recommended me the best places to visit/eat by my own. Cheers Marta!! xx

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was the best free guided tour I ever had. We discovered parts of Lisbon I would never discover myself. Our guide, Gonzalo (dont know how you write it) knew crazy and interesting stories to tell about Lisbon. It made Lisbon my new favorite city in Southern Europe. And it made me fall in love with the Alfama district.
So, if you want to know what locals do in Lisbon. If you want to know where to go, what to eat and what to see, definitely take a tour by the wild walkers!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I did both tours with the Wild Walkers during my staying in Lisbon. It was a great experience. Very informative, interactive and most of all fun tours. So much better that other Walking Tours I've been in Europe... The guides are natives and give you a lot of tipes aboutntheir city. Definetly recomended for the ones that enjoy travelling and getting to know really well the cities theiy visit.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

2  Thank quecuqui
Reviewed February 5, 2013

It was a fantastic night in which we met great people, as Ivo and portuguese members of the group. My friends and I were really pleased to Tiago, as he was amazing leading the group and gave us the opportunity to discovered Lisbon's nightlife. I'm sure that I would like to repeat If I return to Lisbon someday. Hope I'll see you soon guys. XO

3  Thank aidsalsi