Me and my partner were sure that we are going to a nice hotel based on the reviews we read - but the hotel didn't manage to live up to the expectations.
- what we thought was a central location (close to Av da Liberdade) appeared to be a quiet place with very few supermarkets/cafes/shops around and homeless sleeping 10 meters away;
- very small room with the view on the wall/windows opposite and a construction site, very little light getting in as a result;
- a glass wall in the bathroom doesn't make you feel particularly comfortable;
- probably the worst breakfasts I have ever had in a hotel above 2* (very limited set of cold, poor quality food)
The room was clean and modern, but I think this is not enough to justify the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest hotel in Turim Hotels Group, located in one of the most iconic and renowned avenues in Europe. With the main entrance in Avenida da Liberdade, nr. 247, Turim Av Liberdade Hotel has 166 rooms, with the types - Standard, Superior and Executive. The Hotel also has a restaurant Duk - Pizzeria Steak House and Gin Twist Bar Very soon will be also available Meeting Rooms, Multimedia Auditorium, Spa and Indoor Swimming Pool. Decorated in a sophisticated and modern facilities beyond described, some rooms are also equipped to receive people with wheelchair. Sophisticated environment, ideal to meet with friends or business partners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Turim Av Liberdade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.