“Tourists took photos of us”

Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side
Private Tour: Best of Lisbon by Sidecar
Ranked #18 of 466 Tours in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sightseeing Lisbon tours with a difference! Zoom around the swinging streets of Lisbon in a BLACK Vintage, Classic, Russian Ural Sidecar ! Your private chauffeur Daniel is Portuguese born but also a world nomad who travelled and worked all over the world with a Graphic Design and Art history background he will show you the quirky, undiscovered Lisbon that is off the beaten track and down the side streets that only a sidecar can get too!Tours last from 3 hours to all day. Get picked up from your hotel or cruise terminal and tailor your trip to your exact requirements. Daniel is an highly trained guide who knows all the best places to eat and drink so that you can truly make the most out of your stay in our great city. Fluent in English, French and Portuguese. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! If we do not provide the BEST tour of Lisbon you have ever experienced, we will book you in for another tour at your convenience free of charge! Call us for special needs people, i ll do my best to give them a ride of freedom Bike my Side THE BLACK SIDECAR COMPANY
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Mammoth Lakes, California
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Tourists took photos of us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

The sidecar tour was so much fun! It was raining so hard in Lisbon for the 3 days while we were there so I barely was able to explore the city by foot. Daniel and I were skeptical about the tour being able to happen and ended up having to cancel dye to rain. I was pretty upset as I felt my time in Lisbon was wasted. Daniel called and fit us in later on Saturday so we were able to do the tour! He truly cared about my experience in Lisbon. It was amazing. Such a different way to see a beautiful city. Plus everyone is looking at you too and taking photos because no one really uses side cars anymore. It was a wonderful ride alongside a great guide! I recommend strongly to anyone that visits Lisbon

Thank you Daniel!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Windsor, Canada
“Must not be missed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

As promised Daniel met us at the cruise terminal. There was some rain in the air that morning but we decided to take the chance and set off on or tour of Lisbon. WOW !!! What a day we had. Daniel took us on a tour of Lisbon we could have only dreamed of. We saw more of Lisbon in the first half hour than we would have by taking a walking tour. Daniel was extremely knowledgeable about the city and would stop anywhere if you wanted to take photos or just look around. This trip is a must if you have never been on a motorbike and sidecar it will stay with you forever and it is definitely the way to see Lisbon. Thanks Daniel for a fantastic day.

Visited September 2013
Salt Lake City, UT
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Super fun afternoon touring Lisbon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I booked Daniel for an afternoon tour of Lisbon on our first full day in this fantastic city. We LOVED this tour - it was so much fun and something a bit different from the norm. Daniel was great, he is super friendly and we really enjoyed our time with him. The tour gave us a great view of the layout of the city - the bike tour is a good thing to on arrival in Lisbon as it is so helpful to know where things are when exploring later.

Lisbon is a fantastic city and the sidecar bike tour was an awesome way to see it. When my friends asked me what some of my fav moments were from my Portugal 2 week trips I always mention our day with Daniel and the sidecar motorbike - it was really awesome and a ton of fun.

Stafford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Experience! Do it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

We had a fantastic day with Daniel, on the day of our tour there was a demonstration in Lisbon so some of the main roads were closed, however Daniel contacted us in advance to move the time slightly to avoid any disruption to our day. He is extremely knowledgable and took us to all the sights we wanted to see, as we were only there for 2 nights.. We went down lots of back streets and saw areas off the beaten track that we would have never found on our own....it's a very safe way to get around the city and Daniel ensures your comfortable on the bike. I could have travelled this way all weekend it was a fab experience. Do it!! You will be at everyone's envy. Thanks Daniel.

London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful way to see Lisbon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

With only a couple of days to explore lovely Lisbon, and very little (i.e. no time) to swat up in advance, Daniel's tour both enabled us to cover a lot of ground and learn a lot about the history of this great city. The motor bike and side car only added to the fun! It certainly caught some attention. I'd highly recommend a day/afternoon/evening with Daniel - a fun and informative way to see the city. Thanks!!