“Fabulous experience from beginning to end”

Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side
Private Tour: Best of Lisbon by Sidecar
Ranked #20 of 546 Tours in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sightseeing Lisbon tours with a difference! Zoom around the swinging streets of Lisbon in a BLACK Vintage, Classic, Russian Ural Sidecar ! Your private chauffeur Daniel is Portuguese born but also a world nomad who travelled and worked all over the world with a Graphic Design and Art history background he will show you the quirky, undiscovered Lisbon that is off the beaten track and down the side streets that only a sidecar can get too!Tours last from 3 hours to all day. Get picked up from your hotel or cruise terminal and tailor your trip to your exact requirements. Daniel is an highly trained guide who knows all the best places to eat and drink so that you can truly make the most out of your stay in our great city. Fluent in English, French and Portuguese. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! If we do not provide the BEST tour of Lisbon you have ever experienced, we will book you in for another tour at your convenience free of charge! Call us for special needs people, i ll do my best to give them a ride of freedom Bike my Side THE BLACK SIDECAR COMPANY
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was a most novel way way to see Lisbon. I had it scheduled to begin 1-hour after we arrived at our hotel after an overnight flight from the USA. I figured that we wouldn't have the energy to do a walking tour at that point (not without a good night's sleep), but we could sit on the bike and in the sidecar. We really enjoyed it. If there were anything I would change, I would suggest that if you're going to be riding in the evening, bring something warm to wear...after the sun goes down it can get a little chilly and it would be good if the microphone speaker in the helmet was fixed. Other than that, it was a total 5-star experience.

bikemyside, Owner at Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Thanks for the great day and for the great review.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We didn't know what to expect when we've booked the tour. I chose it because it's such an original way to visit the city.
I asked Daniel if we could arrange a different tour than the one on his website. No problem at all!
We loved it!
Daniel is the perfect guide. We really got to know the city and meaning behind all the monuments.

When you visit Lisbon,make this trip the first thing on your to do list!

I m glad you had a great experience and a great day.

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I pick this activity after reading comments on Trip Advisor. Little do I know this is not only fun but knowledge based. Dan is a careful driver and the tour is interactive.
I recommend this tour to everyone planning to go to Lisbon.

Thanks you, i ll keep on doing the good work!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This tour in Daniel's sidecar is now a great memory : I went on a side car trip in Lisbon! How cool is that!! I would really recommend everyone to hop on this vintage motobike and discover the city is a more personnalized way.
It made me feel very... unique and priviledged.

Thank you girls! hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Riding the sidecar is the best way to see the city!
Daniel is a great guide, who knows about history and always knows where there are great views of Lisbon to be found.

It was a fun way to spend the afternoon, getting to know Lisbon in a way that no big bus is able to provide.
It is a unique experience that I will always remember as one of the coolest things I have ever done.

I highly recommend this tour to anyone!

Thank you for the nice review.