“Amazing Tour of Lisbon!”

Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Private Tour: Best of Lisbon by Sidecar
Ranked #37 of 565 Tours in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sightseeing Lisbon tours with a difference! Zoom around the swinging streets of Lisbon in a BLACK Vintage, Classic, Russian Ural Sidecar ! Your private chauffeur Daniel is Portuguese born but also a world nomad who travelled and worked all over the world with a Graphic Design and Art history background he will show you the quirky, undiscovered Lisbon that is off the beaten track and down the side streets that only a sidecar can get too!Tours last from 3 hours to all day. Get picked up from your hotel or cruise terminal and tailor your trip to your exact requirements. Daniel is an highly trained guide who knows all the best places to eat and drink so that you can truly make the most out of your stay in our great city. Fluent in English, French and Portuguese. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! If we do not provide the BEST tour of Lisbon you have ever experienced, we will book you in for another tour at your convenience free of charge! Call us for special needs people, i ll do my best to give them a ride of freedom Bike my Side THE BLACK SIDECAR COMPANY
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had such a great time with Daniel! We spent 4 days in Lisbon and this was the funnest thing we did. Daniel showed us the Lisbon you'd see if you have a local friend to show you around. We saw the highlights as well as pockets of the city you would never see otherwise. He gave us recommendations for restaurants and other spots to hang out, and overall went above and beyond my expectations. The bike and sidecar were so much fun, and we had an amazing experience! This is the perfect way to see as much of the city as possible. I'd definitely recommend this if you aren't one up for group organized tours, but enjoy a more one on one experience. Definitely give it a try, you'll have a great time!

1  Thank MandiLo
"entire city"
"city tour"
"well worth the money"

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Daniel gave us the most amazing tour that my wife and I have ever been on. I knew that this was going to be an amazing tour when he picked us up and asked if we had any plans, because we might be going long. Daniel showed us every bit of Lisbon and the sidecar is an amazing way to see it. When we went it was a bit rainy, but it mattered very little as Daniel was ready with rain suits. What was so amazing about the tour is that with the bike and sidecar, you can get places that most giant tour buses cant even dream of. Also, the knowledge that Daniel holds is amazing. Any question we had, he answered. I would highly recommend this tour. We have traveled all over the world and can almost gurantee that we will never have a tour as amazing as the tour with Daniel. Book now and enjoy an amazing day.

2  Thank victoriab607
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We spent 4 dismal and rainy days in Lisbon, but the highlight of our time there had to be our sidecar tour. I rode in the sidecar ( and remained dry) while my husband sat behind our smiling guide Daniel. We spent almost 5 hours touring every nook and cranny of Lisbon. I always felt perfectly safe in Daniel's caring hands. He was extremely courteous and cautious the entire time. Daniel gave us a great overview of the city that then allowed us to explore areas of personal interest to my husband and myself on our own later on in our trip. I highly recommend this tour to everyone. You couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable, engaging and delightful guide combined with a totally unique means of transportation to see Lisbon. I'm not sure who took more photographs ...me or people on the street taking photos of the 3 of us on a motorcycle with sidecar! Great time was had by all!

1  Thank whereintheworldiscfs
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We had the most wonderful time with Daniel. Having traveled many places in the world we can definitely say this was the best Tour we've ever had
Daniel is passionate knowledgeable and kind
He took us to places that are not on any map A truly remarkable experience, we recommend to anyone visiting Lisbon!

3  Thank Anubostonchicago