“The only way to experience Lisbon”

Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side
Private Tour: Best of Lisbon by Sidecar
Ranked #20 of 546 Tours in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sightseeing Lisbon tours with a difference! Zoom around the swinging streets of Lisbon in a BLACK Vintage, Classic, Russian Ural Sidecar ! Your private chauffeur Daniel is Portuguese born but also a world nomad who travelled and worked all over the world with a Graphic Design and Art history background he will show you the quirky, undiscovered Lisbon that is off the beaten track and down the side streets that only a sidecar can get too!Tours last from 3 hours to all day. Get picked up from your hotel or cruise terminal and tailor your trip to your exact requirements. Daniel is an highly trained guide who knows all the best places to eat and drink so that you can truly make the most out of your stay in our great city. Fluent in English, French and Portuguese. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! If we do not provide the BEST tour of Lisbon you have ever experienced, we will book you in for another tour at your convenience free of charge! Call us for special needs people, i ll do my best to give them a ride of freedom Bike my Side THE BLACK SIDECAR COMPANY
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 30, 2012

For anyone that is traveling to Lisboa; you must definitely do this tour. Daniel (our lovely tour guide) was absolutely brilliant. We are well traveled and this would have to be by far the best tour we have ever experienced. Not only did we get a fantastic insight to Lisboa, but his personal interaction with us was superb. Thanks Daniel for giving us such an enjoyable and memorable experience. We will be back! Matt & Sonia

1  Thank Matt-Sonia

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Ths coolest experience to tour around Lisbon by taking the side car!!! So much fun and you can't miss it !!!!!!! I wl be back for sure and Daniel is the best tour guide we ever met , super nice and friendly !! I def wl introduce to all my friends who plan to go Lisbon !!!

1  Thank Irisirislam
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We have to thank our driver and intrepid tour guide Daniel for hosting a very comprehensive and interesting tour of Lisbon and beyond. He was very good at ensuring we were able to see and experience not only the top tourist sites but many others he cherished as 'local secrets'. We thought the bike ride was fun and he is a very able and safety conscious driver. After our tour we shared a wonderful lunch with Daniel and he continued to treat us as new friends, not merely paying customers. Hats off to him for a genuine and fabulous way to see Lisbon, which is truly a very picturesque and vibrant city.
R & M from Kelowna Canada

1  Thank MerzAdventure
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Daniel is the best guy to show you Lisbon. He loves the city and makes you feel at home. Going back to do the Sintra trip!

1  Thank Mr Mac 24
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I totally love this side car ride! Its so chill n cool to be on it. i see heads turn on street to look at us, some even wave hands and take pictures. ride along the coast line is fabulous. daniel is also very nice and friendly. He brought us to a local portuguese restaurant, cheap n delicious. I didnt spend enough time in lisbon and for sure i will be back again.

1  Thank Alexias T
bikemyside, Owner at Sidecar Tours by Bike My Side, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thanks for the review, i m glad you enjoyed the ride and hope next time you can stay longer in lisbon, i told you 3 days were short! thanks for the great photos!
Hope too see you soon again
Daniel