1,840 results
All reviews amoreiras shopping centre star hotel nice hotel tagus river water pressure steep hill large room bus stop comfortable rooms buffet breakfast reception staff public transport coffee machine central lisbon beautiful city metro station spa
Reviewed January 30, 2018

I really enjoyed my brief 2-night stay at this hotel. My room was large and well-appointed, the bathroom was roomy with a good range of toiletries, and, despite reviewers's comments to the contrary, I thought the lobby was very attractive and inviting. The coffee machine in the room was an unexpected and welcome addition.
Location opposite a large shopping mall was handy, but not very convenient for walking and exploring the city.
I'd certainly recommend Dom Pedro for a stay in Lisbon, provided walking access to the older part of the city isn't a priority.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank mcgl
Ana Maria A, Public Relations Manager at Dom Pedro Lisboa, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your preference and kind review. We are very glad for reading your words and for knowing you felt happy and comfortable. This is our purpose and the reason for our daily dedication and work. We will keep on, with our best involvement.
We would love to have you back.
Kindest regards

Reviewed January 28, 2018

Comments about sleep quality and room score.
1. The bed above my room was squeaking during normal movement and hindered me during the night. The window side of room 0814 has a noisy air conditioner outside.
2. I had 2 tea bags in the room for a 3 days stay and it was not replenished. - not good for a 5 star.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana Maria A, Public Relations Manager at Dom Pedro Lisboa, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your preference and review. We are sorry that you had difficulty in sleeping and, therefore, we would like to present you our apologies. Regarding tea bags replacement, we would like to refer that there is locally a note, concerning this matter, We have to check if it is visible enough.
Hoping you enjoyed your stay, we look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards

Reviewed January 28, 2018

On the way to the airport I left my cell phone in the taxi and while in the airport I called your front-desk staff to help find it. They found the taxi driver and had him return to the hotel. Long story short, my cell phone is back in my hands. Thanks again. Bob

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your preference and kind review. We are happy that our staff managed to solve your cell phone issue and that they were able to return it to you. We always tried to implement a customer service orientation and our front-desk staff is very much concerned with our guests well-being.
We hope you had a very pleasant stay and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Kindest regards

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Good hotel, somewhat 'classical interior', but gives you a welcome and classy feeling. Friendly reception, good, spacious rooms. Room somewhat dark with all lights on but gives a nice atmosphere.
Very recommendable....

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana Maria A, Public Relations Manager at Dom Pedro Lisboa, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your preference and kind review. We are very happy for reading your words, which are the best reward for our daily dedication and work. We will keep on trying our best, in order to make our guests have pleasant and comfortable stays.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice,clean the multilingual staff is very helpful. The pool/spa is beautiful but wish is was opened later it closes at 730 which is about the time we would get back from sight seeing would have been nice to relax in pool/jacuzzi after a long day of walking. My only real complaint is the beds. They are as hard as rocks you can feel every spring. Waking up with constant back pain is kinda unfortunate but 5star in Portugal is different then 5star in the United States. I would recommend the hotel to family and friends.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Ana Maria A, Public Relations Manager at Dom Pedro Lisboa, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Dear Madam,
Thank you very much for your preference and for taking the time to evaluate our property. We are happy for knowing that you enjoyed your stay and we took due note of your remarks, We are also sorry that you didn't appreciate the matress firmness and we will try to work those issues, in order to be able to reach our guests' expectation.
Hoping to have the opportunity to welcome you back,
Kindes regards