Dom Pedro Lisboa
$131
$172
$165
  • Restaurant
TRYP Lisboa Aeroporto Hotel(Lisbon)
$190
$141
Melia.com
$276
$264
  • Restaurant
$292
Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Oeiras(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
$61
Hotels.com
$249
$226
1,702 results
All reviewsvip loungetower roomamoreiras shopping centrestar hotelnice hoteltagus riverrooms are spaciousper daywater pressuresteep hillbusiness tripbuffet breakfastpublic transportcentral lisbonpastriesbeautiful citymetro station
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I've stayed in over 120 hotels throughout Europe and this was definitely one of, if not the best. The bedroom was well furnished, the beds comfortable and the bathroom well equipped. Staff were polite and helpful.They even gave me a birthday cake and champagne for my birthday which was a pleasant surprise.
The only downside was the cost of drinks and the breakfast but I could live with that as there were eating/drinking places nearby.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This hotel is fine. It's not 5 star; it might scrape in a 4 star. Service was generally adequate (though perhaps bartenders should pay pay more attention to the people sitting in the bar than to filling-up salt shakers). It was clean and functional. For a hotel servicing a big business meeting, they were exceptionally stingy on the wifi (it's not free and when you do pay for it, it still only works for one device): major no-no as far as I'm concerned. The double room was two single beds very obviously pushed together. I know it's Europe but some hotels manage this better than others. My fiance travelled with me and it felt like we basically slept in separate beds. If he hadn't been with me, I'd have noticed less.

The location is ok. It's about a 30-minute walk up a fairly steep hill from the town centre, but definitely do-able. I had a nice view over the river, and it's practically next door to the mall if you care about that.

So, no major complaints, but I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Emma J
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Hospitality, hospitality, hospitality; from the minute of arrival throughout my stay. My every wish was attended to as if I was the only guest even though they were fully booked!
Great location for site seeing, helpful informative staff.
My only regret is that I had not allocated more time. So I will definitely be back on an extended visit and will not even consider staying anywhere else.
10/10 points.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pamela C
Reviewed October 4, 2013

this is NOT a 5 star hotel. iWifi only avaiable in the nondescript lobby and it will cost you. Only 2 computers in the business center. Rooms were nice but a bit dated and the bathroom tile needed new clean grout. No makeup mirror and hair dryer has to be used in the room, not the bathroom.Sometimes there was a doorman and sometimes there wasn't. seemed to cater to large tourist groups. It's more like 10-15 minutes to walk to Pombal and 30 to Rossi. Not a bad walk down but be prepared to get a taxi back as it's uphill all the way.
We chose not to have the 19 euro perperson breakfast buffet and had issues getting service and our food. The only places to eat nearby were in the mall.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mitzidenver
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

As the title says I chose the hotel based on reviews by people here and wasn't disappointed. Clean rooms, nice friendly environment, good customer service. Taxis are reasonable in Lisbon so access anywhere is easy. Spa services were excellent. Only thing missing is ironing room to straighten creases caused by travel. The only way is to send it for pressing already pressed clothes and Pay 7 euros for shirt and 10 euros if u need it urgent.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business