“very nice!”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Very good Indian food. We traveled to India several times and it is difficult to find the authentic Indian cooking anywhere in europe. Even in The UK its "westernized". That is why there are many good Indian previews here and Indian visitors in this restaurant. Cause it tastes what it should taste like. Then combined with an excellent service and tasty wine you have a very Nice dinner just two min from our hotel.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Not sure why the reviews were great. We were not impressed about the quality or taste of the food we ordered. The assistant waiter that served us the water and cleaned the table smelled awful. Ambience was nice and the service was fast. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

A small restaurant with not many tables.
The menu is almost unreadable as the font size is very micro.

How about the food?

We had a Vegetarian Samosa - much to big and quite dry-make three or four smaller ones instead more delicate.
Nan Bread - too thick
Tandoori Chicken - very dry and we forgot to ask for boneless chicken!!
Chicken Ticka Masala - A lot of dry chicken pieces dropped into the very creamy sauce.

Will we come back?

Probably not.
Where can we find good food in Lisbon? Where can we find good Asian Food in Lisbon? Where can we find good Indian food in Lisbon?
Food in Lisbon????

1  Thank Tomberra
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Came here on the off-chance as it was very close to our hotel - and didn't regret it for a minute. Easily on a par with some of the better Indian restaurants in the UK.

The food was high quality, plentiful and good value. I was asked how spicy I wanted my Chicken Chilli Masala - and when I said "very", the waiter kindly brought out an extra dish for the pickle tray - a green concoction featuring mint and a heap of chillies! Very, very hot - not for the faint-hearted - but delicious if you like that sort of thing. Suffice to say a bottle of Cobra disappeared very quickly...

The Peshwari Naan bread was also excellent - filled with a paste containing coconut, the sweetness of which offset the sourness of the Chilli Masala perfectly.

All in all, I can't really find fault with the meal or the service. If I ever go to Lisbon again, I'd make sure to come here!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

This was first time i was staying in Lisbon. I am a vegetarian and my friend's are non-vegetarian, During our one month stay in Lisbon we used to struggle to get homely food in the hotels.one day we visited this hotel than after that Almost every night and some lunchtimes we are having food in Passage to India,
The food is so tasty and superbly cooked in this restaurant. The owner is extremely friendly and takes great care of all guests. It is amazingly Yum! Dont forget to ask for the Gajar Halwa at the end!!

most visit place for every Indian food lover