“Wonderful cozy atmosphere with top quality food & service.”
Review of Passage To India

Passage To India
Ranked #235 of 4,552 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our meal at this delightful restaurant.
It's worth ordering a meal each & then sharing all of them to get a full experience of the cuisine.
Staff are welcoming & very efficient.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I took the advice from Tripadvisor app and wasn't disappointed.

Although Passage to India doesn't need another five star review, I would walk away feeling a bad person if I didn't give it to them.

The food is extremely well done, the service is outstanding, they are so polite that you fell like a precious stone.

The ambiance is very zen, with chill out Indian music.

The cheese garlic naan is a must try.

Be careful with the Madras, it's really spicy, but again, just drop a kingfisher and it's all fine.

Next time I'm in Lisbon I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

18th feb 2013: visited this(well furnished) restaurant, our table was situated exact infront of bar, from where we can see all the view of restaurant. The food of restaurant was really delicious. I can say the real taste of indian food u will find out from here with the perfect service.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Visited this nice decorated restaurant (PASSAGE TO INDIA), was really nice dinner with excellent service nd amazing food I have ever had.

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I tried the daal tarka with two plain naan and lamb biryani. Not that great in taste but it set me back by ?32.65! Quite a small place but friendly staff.