“we definitely recommend this hostel!”
Review of Lisb'on Hostel

Lisb'on Hostel
Ranked #41 of 494 Specialty Lodging in Lisbon
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Cheap, comfortable, amazing place to stay! Located in the centre what really helps :) Very nice, pleasant staff. Breakfast included into the price is worth staying longer, there is variable options to choose for everyone and you can also eat outside while the sun is shining-unforgettable time. The view we've had from our room was incredible. So definitely it will be beneficial for you to stay there.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The first impression of the hostel was very good. Excellent location, friendly staff, a very nice art deco building and the private room was ok. It's a pity we didn't sleep well for one night during our stay because of the very loud (groups of) people. They were running around, knocking all the doors in the hostel, screaming, singing, etc. until 6 in the morning... When we went to the reception after the first horrible night, the manager was very nice and promissed us it wouldn't happen again during our stay. The second and third night were better, but still we heard a lot of noise (same group again, the doorbell ringing constantly etc). We are young travellers ourselfs and slept in hostels all over the world, so it's not that we are not used to some noise. But we never had a experience like this. It's a pity we didn't get any financial compensation or so, after not being able to sleep more than 3 hours per night while we paid 67e per night for the room...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Enny87
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This hostel was amazing-- clean, beautiful, and the staff were so nice! Ana especially was wonderful. She helped us check in early, got us an upgraded room, and was so friendly and welcoming throughout the trip. This place felt like home almost instantly. I could not recommend it highly enough! I loved my time here!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Such an amazing hostel experience! I traveled to Lisbon with about 20 friends and we booked 2 10 person rooms, each with 5 bunk beds. The building itself was beautiful and in an amazing location, just a short walk from the best sites and areas to go out at night. The rooms were extremely clean and tidy. The staff was so friendly and helpful in directing us to the best eats, shops, sites, and places to go out around Lisbon. There was a great kitchen with free breakfast in the morning, and a loung with a pool table, computers, and a TV, a great place to take a rest before going out. Free wifi, linens and towels included. I absolutely recommend this place for anyone traveling to Lisbon!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Marilyn P
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Very good location, friendly staff, extremely clean. Events like barbecues organized inside the hostel. Free wifi, good equipaments in the kitchen... I really need to come back there to meet the owner girl and the friends that I met there...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I arrived at the hostel at 7 am in the morning because of my early flight from Brazil, but the staff gave me a key and I entered the room before the time of check in (14hrs) and I even had an upgrade to a room with an incredible view!

The hostel is super comfortable, clean, modern, comfortable, well located, with a super friendly atmosphere. All staff members were friendly and polite! Also loved the pub crawl, the best so far I've done.

The wifi is very good and works inside the rooms.

I'm already recommending this hostel to all my friends! And surely would come back!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2012

A beautiful building, A great breakfast table. Super nice people. A comfortable bed. It doesn't get better than that. And THE view. I just wish I had been in the hostel in summer to fully take advantage of the terrace and garden. I will surely come back to enjoy it! ;)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Lisbon hotels
Chiado & Carmo
Graca & Sao Vicente
Alfama Patio Hostel
Alfama Patio Hostel
#19 of 494 in Lisbon

Been to Lisb'on Hostel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lisb'on Hostel

Address: Rua do Ataide 7A, Lisbon 1200-034, Portugal
Location: Portugal > Central Portugal > Lisbon District > Lisbon > Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodre
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #41 of 494 Specialty Lodging in Lisbon
Price Range: $17 - $80 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Lisb'on Hostel 2*
Located in the Historical and most central part of Lisboa, Baixa-Chiado, the Lisb’on Hostel offers you the opportunity to feel this unique city in the hostel itself. Our inspiration is Lisbon, our objective your wellness our strength this exceptional last century house with fantastic views to the river, a garden and a terrace to enjoy them, our wish your arrival. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Lisb'on Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.