“Nice Informal Chic”

Elias 180
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Elias 180 restaurant is a cozy space with 38 seats very modern and bright, but informal and creative cuisine accessible to all budgets.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Order the 4 Francesinhas! That with the mixed eggs and a glass of wine for two.
Perfect for after work and relax in small groups, well decorated, but the space is tight.

Review collected in partnership with Best Tables

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My wife and I, along with friends from Liverpool, were sent to De Castro Elias by our hotel manager. When we arrived, none of us were impressed. It looked a little too white and modern. Once we were seated, however, things got better. They didn't have a menu in English (and we can't read Portuguese), but the manager took the time to explain what every single item on the menu was. We ended up getting a tasting menu for two and he made up another tasting menu from A la Carte items. Every dish was well prepared and tasty; and served in generous portions. None of us left hungry. My second best meal in Lisbon.

1  Thank C56
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Small room, but excellent food - the best "pezinhos de porco de coentrada" you can eat in Lisbon! Everything is good, a mix of traditional and modern cuisine...

1  Thank Paul01963
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I think the food could be better, because it is pretty much everything but my dish came without the flavor of the ingredients ... sorry ...

1  Thank Jane B
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I go often to Castro Elias for a business lunch with clients/partners that I can have a casual lunch. We share the starters and quite often we just go with three/four starters and skip the main dish. They serve wine by the glass and you feel that you can have a cool conversation and not a formal and sometimes long and boring business lunch.

1  Thank rjfm1958