“Untrustworthy”

Ranked #158 of 4,304 Restaurants in Lisbon
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Graca & Sao Vicente
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Intrigued by all the positive review I've read in Tripadvisor, being in Lisbon to visit a friend and considered I wanted to eat good fish, I've decided to go to this restaurant.
The day chosen has been Tuesday, for lunch: having read all the people who strongly suggested to make a reservation, I had my friend calling on Sunday night to reserve a table for me (i don't speak Portoguese): the owner of the place laughing said that there was no need to make a reservation for Tuesday lunch.
Then I went to have my lunch on Tuesday and the place was closed.

It's not the way to run a business, even if you're a little restaurant of Lisbon and not the most valued restaurant of NYC.
For this reason, I strongly suggest to not go to this place.

11  Thank Giramundo_91
There are newer reviews for Restaurante Ti Natercia

Reviewed December 2, 2012

excellent quality for an excellent atmosphere!!!!! I recommend :-) natercia is a very good cooker and I suggest bacalhau folhados!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The food is excellent and D. Natercia served us as family. We surely will return! Don't forget to book in advance, because this small restaurant is worthy!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We went after reading some good review here on tripadvisor. The experience was nice but that's all, Average meal, the service wasn't so good and the price was correct i don't reccomend

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We read about this place and realized on our last day it was only 100m from our apartment in Alfama, what a find it was! Only seats about 12 people, so a great home like atmosphere. We ate like a king and queen for 30 euros - half bottle of freshly made sangria, one beer, a prawn dish for 2 for entree, a creamy cod "pie" and whole grilled bream for mains.
We were too full for desert. The best food we have had in our 4 day Lisbon stay and by far the best value. Brilliant!

2  Thank Natashya1967