3,561 results
All reviews old world elegance beautiful hotel train station junior suite classic hotel public rooms perfect location the hotel website breakfast buffet sitting room beautiful room five star hotel three nights rossio square fresh fruit would highly recommend this hotel the heart of the city
Selected filters
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

I was staying at this hotel and i dont recomend at all.
5 Stars when the people who show me the room in the morning was drunk but it was a hard One...
And what i know isnt the frist time i recomend to someone go check this hotel because it sudnt have 5 Stars just because is one off the oldest.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
PedroMCosta, Front Office Manager at Hotel Avenida Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Dear Sir,

Reading your review, I was quite astonished because it was the first time ever that the issue you mention was referred. Therefore, I kindly ask you to contact me directly using my email recepcao@hotelavenidapalace.pt .

The Avenida Palace is a 5 stars hotel not because of its age but on its own merits, as you may verify through our Guests’ reviews and opinions that have made us deserve several TripAdvisor’s awards over the years.

Last month the Avenida Palace was honoured with TripAdvisor’s “Traveller’s Choice” award for the sixth year in a row, being considered one of Portugal’s “Top Hotels”, namely for its Service.

I look forward to hearing from you and would like to assure you of every attention,

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed January 31, 2019

I would like to sincerely thank the staff of this hotel for making our stay in Lisbon one of the best trips we've ever had. Their hospitality was one of the best I've ever had and they treated myself, my husband and our two friends with the utmost kindness.
The hotel was gorgeous and the food was sensational, we couldn't wait for the breakfast each morning.
Thank you so much to Pedro Miguel Costa and all the staff that made our trip so good.
We will definitely be back to this hotel because of how the staff were and the amenities of the hotel. Thank you from the bottom of all our hearts.

Room tip: All rooms are good in this hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jadwiga C
PedroMCosta, Front Office Manager at Hotel Avenida Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2019

Dear Guest,

We are the ones who wish to thank you for choosing the Avenida Palace for your stay in Lisbon. Thank you also for leaving such kind remarks on TripAdvisor.

We loved knowing how much you enjoyed our hotel and our service.

As our team pledges to provide the best personal service to each of our guests, we were thrilled to know that all the staff contributed to good trip. Your kind words are much appreciated and will be a great source of motivation for all of us.

With a prime location in the very heart of the city, the Avenida Palace, with more than a century of history, is a symbol of the city.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your new Lisbon residence and would be delighted to arrange your next stay.

Meanwhile, you may follow the Avenida Palace on Instagram and see the nice pictures of Lisbon and our activities.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 28, 2019

May stay at Avenida Palace hotel has tremendously contributed to the joyous experience of my trip to Lisbon. The location is great in a nice walkable area that is close to different city attractions. The room was good and clean. The breakfast was very good with so much varieties of bakery and fresh fruits. The staff at every single level were friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
PedroMCosta, Front Office Manager at Hotel Avenida Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2019

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you chose to stay at the Avenida Palace and, on behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your kind feedback and for highly recommending us.
I am thrilled to know that stay with us contributed to a joyous trip to Lisbon.

As we constantly strive to achieve a high level of quality, I am thrilled that our services were up to your expectations. Your kind words are much appreciated and will be a great source of motivation for the entire team.

It will be an honor to welcome you back at the Avenida Palace, for a return visit to Lisbon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed January 21, 2019

We had in this hotel a unique exclusive positive experience which is different positively from any experience we had in a five stars hotel in the past wherever we were.

The hotel is located in a very good place few steps to bus stations trams and metro in Lisbon downtown. It is very welcoming and elegant in European good old style.
Our room was very elegant and large. Bathroom were shining and spotless . Room-Service was excellent. The room and the bathroom were taken care twice a day very thoroughly. Everything you could think about was given in the room without asking.
Almost every evening there was a free music program in the launch.
Breakfast was very rich and elegant.
We booked via the hotel website and and asked several requests. All our requests were responded positively. The hotel enabled us late checkout till 9 PM without extra payment !!
Staff was very helpful and very nice.
For suer , if we will return to Lisbon we will return to this hotel and will recommend it to all our friends.

Room tip: Excellent downtown location, Elegant
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank נורית ל
PedroMCosta, Front Office Manager at Hotel Avenida Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2019

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you chose to stay at the Avenida Palace. I cannot thank you enough for having taken the time and trouble to leave your remarks on TripAdvisor and for rating us with five stars.

It was a pleasure to know that you had "a unique exclusive positive experience" with us.

Personalized service is very important to us and the service you received is a wonderful example of the team's commitment. Your kind words are much appreciated and will be a great source of motivation for the entire team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your new Lisbon residence in a return visit to Lisbon and would be delighted to arrange your next stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 19, 2019

Gorgeous hotel, elegant with an extravagant breakfast in a ballroom accompanied by views of the beautiful square. The guest room was charming and inviting. A view of the castle too! Service was outstanding. A special treat or gift left with turndown. In the evening, piano concerts in the parlor while sipping port. And the location could not be better. Walk everywhere - sites, restaurants, nightlife, shopping. Also Rossio station with train to Sintra and metro to Santa Apolonia are just steps away. Peaceful night's sleep - felt like I was home.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
PedroMCosta, Front Office Manager at Hotel Avenida Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Avenida Palace and for having taken the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to know how much you enjoyed our Hotel, its location and its service, which you found to be outstanding. I will share your kind comments with our entire Team.

As we pride ourselves on providing a comfortable stay for all our Guests in order to make the Avenida Palace feel like “home away from home”, your recognition means a lot to all of us.

Meanwhile, you may follow the Avenida Palace on Instagram and see nice pictures of Lisbon and our activities.

Yours sincerely,