“VERY VERY POOR SERVICE”

Description: Phone:218 968 069
drumlemen
“VERY VERY POOR SERVICE”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Very disappointed with the Rodizio service provided. It was very poorly organised. The waiters would also walk by even though my plate was empty. They did not have a system like red or green objects on the table to indicate whether a customer required to be served.This restaurant was very disorganised and very poor value for the 19 euros cost for the buffet and main service from the grill. The meats served were not of the quality I have experienced in other Brazilian type restaurants I have frequented. The waitress did not return change either after I gave her cash to pay for my bill.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank drumlemen

• Polish first
Bonney Lake, Washington
“This Place Has Gone Downhill!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We live outside of Lisbon. We've eaten at Orizon three times, most recently a couple of nights ago. Our prior visit was a bit over a year ago. After our prior visit I wrote a review praising Orizon because of the quality of the food for the money. Rodizio is the big deal at Orizon and previously there were two versions, a nine-meat version for 12.90 and a 12-meat version for 15.90. We stuck with the nine-meat option and found the meats to be great and it was certainly a ton of food for the money. Now they only have one version and it is 19.00, which is quite a price hike. While the price has gone up considerably the meat quality has gone in the opposite direction. We won't go back. There are plenty of better options in Lisbon.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank 19Boxes
Belgium
“Good food at the waterfront”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I visited in January 2013 on a hot winter day. We wanted to eat outside to enjoy the sun, and Orizon seemed pretty okay. The food was pretty cheap, and the meat was delicious (I had grilled Picanha, she had the Tornedo). We stuck around for a few hours just drinking wine and enjoying the relaxing atmosphere of the Expo area. It's not haute cuisine, but the waitresses are friendly and the food is decent. I recommend it.

• Visited January 2013
Rowland Heights, California
“Average food, but at a good location.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had dinner here on our last night in Lisbon. The food was average to slightly above average depending on what you ordered. I had the grilled sea bass, which was very good. My daughter had the salmon, but it was under cooked. When they brought out a new order, it was very dry and overcooked. I suspect the salmon was not fresh, but probably frozen. The sangria we had was fairly weak. The service was pretty good as most of the servers spoke English. This place looks like is known for all you can eat Brazilian BBQ. So if you want other types of food, you are better off at another place near the Exhibition Park.

• Visited January 2013
Piscataway, New Jersey
“Better places to eat!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere is decent; however the staff was sub-par and the meat (mostly) was over-cooked. The prices are reasonable- I just recommend going to another place to dine-- there are really GREAT places in Lisbon!