“Hassle free”

Livinglisboa Baixa Apartments
Ranked #172 of 417 Specialty Lodging in Lisbon
“Hassle free”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

The automated check in was really easy and we received a text before we arrived in the country with specific instructions.
Really good facilities and a few yards from the baixa metro station (invaluable) restaurants, shops, santa justa elevador and the waterfront all within walking distance ( flat roads unlike the bairro alto!)
The rooms were clean and spacious. The wifi did work for us and the tv has 2 english channels (news). There is a lift in the building and the power shower was really nice!
The only downsides were that the double bed were 2 singles pushed together and the noise outside at night can be annoying but using ear plugs fixed that! Overall we really enjoyed our stay and found it good value for money.

• Stayed June 2012
3 Thank Cityhopp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Exeter
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2011

THey did not have a room for me. It was prebooked 3 months in advance. I arrived with a booking reference on SUnday night and they told me they were full and this was a mistake of my agent. I booked with lastminute. Lastminute told me that the booking was cancelled on the same day I travelled. THey did not charge but no compensation to being on the street till 2am in a busy town to eventually find an overpriced bed to sleep.
If you do not mind that, go ahead.

Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Katarina K
Edinburgh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2011

We arrived at the apartments at about 9pm and found the automated check in really quick and easy. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the apartments with some really nice touches which make all the difference. The location is perfect for exploring Lisbon. There is a little bit of noise (until about midnight) from the street cafes below but we thought that this added to the atmosphere of being in the centre of things!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joanne M
seattle,wa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2010

There policy when booking or inquiring about pricing states no charge if you cancel within 24hrs. but they charged my credit card. I canceled the same day I made a reservation 2 weeks before my check-in date. They ignored my emails when I tried to cancel my reservation.
Solyame Real Estate finally responded to my cancellation but never refunded my money.
There website/booking site looks professional and there apartments also look nice but they are scammers.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple