“Great Restaurant”

Description: Chiado District Lisbon
Lisbon, Portugal
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The food is really tasty and not very expensive, the service is excellent, it has a cozy feel to it and is nicely located in Bairro Alto, so you can go and have a drink afterwards somewhere close. If you decide to try it with a group of friends, try to go early or make a reservation, the restaurant is not very big and you may not have a table.

• Polish first
  • Thai first
“Authenic thai food”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

This is a place where you can find an authenic thai food. I am thai and I admit it is really hard to find thai restaurants which can provide the various delicious thai food like we use to eat every day back home. I went to this restaurant with my friend when I visited a friend in Lisbon. I recommend everyone who wants to experience the spicy and yummy thai cuisine.

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super Thai food”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Feel like I eating in Thailand very good food and nice service. I like spicy salad and Pad Thai Gung.

1 Thank Chawisa
Little Rock, Arkansas
“If you come to Lisbon, this restuarant is a MUST!!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been a regular customer of Sukhothai restaurant in Bairro Alto for over 4 years. I love everything about it. The food is authentic and makes you feel like eating at one of the top restaurants in Thailand. I would suggest Chicken Satae, Pad Thai, Chicken Green Curry, Sukhothai fish and for the sweet tooth ones, do not forget to try Sticky Rice with Mango and Homemade Icecream. The staffs are also really nice. They do not only give you excellent services but also provide you the useful tips about Thailand and how to get around in Lisbon during your holiday. The price is reasonable and the location is just great. If you come during weekend, after your meal here you can go out and have nice drinks right away. Some cool bars with live musics are just next door.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Tulytan
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Genuine Thai Food, Like if you're in Bangkok”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Located in the heart of Lisbon, one of the best places to spend you night in the portuguese capital. We went to Thailand two years ago and since then we've been stalking a genuine Thai food restaurant. Soon as we tried the starters (raw prawns with very hot chili sauce), we felt like we had just arrived to Bangkok. It was an explosion of flavours, a delicious way to start our dinner. I had a chicken red curry which was absolutely awesome, very creamy with a delicious sauce full of crunchy vegetables. My boyfriend had the Pad Thai, the most famous dish from the street counters. And it was genuine, authentic, the real Pad Thai from the thai streets. To finish our meal we asked for sticky rice with mango, another thai classic, and I can tell you it was better that the ones we had in Thailand. So far, the best outside Thailand!
Tiny restaurant but with great decor and atmosphere. We will certainly return very soon!

1 Thank 77vera