“Great food, excellent prices”
Review of Trigo Latino

Trigo Latino
Reserve with
Trigo Latino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #415 of 4,456 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Castelo, Alfama & Mouraria
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I have been to this restaurant twice, the food is great - although the menu isn't extensive. And they have home made icecream with exciting flavors like basil, rose and eucalyptus. My favorite restaurant in Lisboa so far.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

A very pleasant evening. Quiet, attentive service, good food.

1  Thank NVCBJ
Reviewed November 16, 2011

My boyfriend and I were recommended this hotel on a Sunday night as one of the few restaurants open in the area and a great recommendation it was! The service was very good, value was excellent and the food was delicious! The king prawns with the black risotto were so tasty and a nice glass of sangria helped wash the prawns down! My boyfriend had a very good steak with dauphinoise potatoes which he very much enjoyed. The pineapple crumble for dessert was divine! Definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank Clare S
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We went to Trigo Latino without reservation in the middle of the week. This restaurant is all about no ceremony, no stress, quiet environment, good food (a mix between gourmet and traditional). It was definitely a good night out.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

I was really looking forward to going to this restaurant as it was a recommendation by a friend who lives in Lisbon. However, it was the biggest disappointment so far during my trip! As I am currently travelling on my own, I went there alone, sat down at one of several free tables and waited to get the menu - but after a while it turned out that I was not attended! The waitress pretended not to see me and kept on rushing to the other tables (each of them with at least four people). No idea whether she did not like my face, whether I was too ugly or too attractive for her taste, whether there's an occult initiation rite necessary to be allowed to eat here or whether they for some reason just don't tolerate singles in their fancy spot (as they apparently also discriminate against families with small children - see the earlier posting) ... but after waiting almost half an hour, I decided to leave and take my money somewhere else.

1  Thank Engelslocke