“Great Seafood”
Review of Ibo

Ibo
Reserve with
Ibo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #162 of 4,499 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodre
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Me ,my husband with our little toddler went to Ibo after a recommendation for lunch during our short stay in Lisbon.

I don't have words to explain how delicious the food was.

I went for a grilled tiger prawn dish whilst my husband had prawn curry with rice. It was awesome.

Desserts were excellent as the main meals.

Thoroughly enjoyed and would highly recommend to anyone who is visiting Lisbon.

Prices are very reasonable and great view overlooking the river.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

We had already had lunch but fancied o nice bottle of vino Verde sat outside on the decking. Without seeing the wine list i ordered a bottle of house wine. It came, we drank it and then the bill came €19 for a bottle of HOUSE WINE!!!!

Stitched up, but my own fault. Memo to self...... check the prices before ordering.

1  Thank mark m
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I went to Lisbon at the beginning of this October for the conference. On the last day, my friends and me total of 3 would like to try a 28 yellow tramp. But it is the long line. Finally we took a cap to go to shopping area. A cab could not speak English. He tried to took us to the Jerónimos Monastery which is very very far from what we wanted to go. Finally, we gave up. He dropped us at Cais do Sodré metro station to let us find the way back by ourselves.

We were so hungry and walking around. We found this restaurant by luck. It was there. It is the Mediterranean food. The food was so fresh and tasty as Thai like. Please see the photo. The service is so excellent. Definitely Portugal wine was really good too. There are outside and inside tables. The scenic to the main river was really excellent. At the end, we left and walked around. It was very nice place. We were around there about 1 hr. after the meal. Before taking the metro back to hotel, we were back and asked for using restroom. The owner was glad to let us using it even though they may not expect me to go back again (as they knew that I am tourist).

Finally, totally recommend and easy to go with Metro.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We went to this restaurant as it was one of the few places open on Sunday near our hotel. It was recommended by our hotel and i wonder if someone from the restaurant pays the front desk to recommend it because the food was very average. What shocked me the most was that right after we ordered our meals, they placed a bread basket on our table that included some packaged breadsticks and some very dry stale bread and so we choose not to eat them and when we received our Bill there was a 6 Euro charge and when i asked about it, I was told it was for the bread which i did not eat. They refused to remove the charge.

1  Thank Mindful_Travels
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were a party of six and arrived for our 8:00 reservation. After about 30 minutes, we received our drink order and 1 and 1/2 hours later we received our first course. One of our party complained about the delay to the manager, but it was another 45 minutes before we received our entrée. The food was excellent, but we have not had such poor service in any other restaurant of this price range.

2  Thank JgEg41