“Full experience.”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Full experience.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Heard about o Pedro e o Lobo more than once. In the last visit to Lisbon I finally tried it. Very positive surprise. What I would call a complete experience: very nice place, great ambience, elegant without overdoing it; food was good; very nice wine selection - and knowledgeable staff (congrats Francisco); very nice service.
I recommend it and will return soon.

• Visited November 2012
4 Thank damenax

New Jersey
“One of Lisbon's Innovative Resturants”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I read about Pedro eo Lobo in the in-flight magazine of TAP during my flight from Heathrow to Lisbon. And then a Lisboa resident suggested that I try this place out.

I had a 4-course tasting dinner. The menu included a red-meat item which I don't meat and the they were nice enough to change it to fish.

The food was unique, and was easily comparable to that I have had in premier restaurants in cities like New York, London, Tokyo or elsewhere.

I heard that one of the chefs had his training in Per Se in New York. It clearly shows in the innovative nature of presentation as well as in the use of ingredients, some of which are not used in traditional POrtuguese cooking. It shows how this place is open to making bold and unique experiments.

I would highly recommend this place to those who are open to new culinary delights.

Oslo, Norway
“great food and service at a reasonable price”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I just celebrated my birthday here on Friday and we were so impressed with the presentation and quality of the food. We ordered the "tasting menu" and were pleasantly surprised throughout the evening as the 6 different courses were brought out. The waitress and the wine master spoke good English and taught us all about port wines at the end of the evening. I highly recommend an informal evening here on your visit to Lisbon.

DC
“Best meal of our trip”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We went to Pedro e o Lobo on the recommendation of a chef that used to work there (thanks Freddy!) that we did a tour with through We Hate Tourism Tours. We were so happy that we went there. During our two week vacation to Portugal and Spain, this was our favorite meal! I had dish that was hogfish and soba noodles. I would go back and order the same thing if I could! The service was pretty good - we did not have a reservation and still were seated right away. Everything about this meal was delicious and so flavorful. The bread was so fresh, I could have filled up on that alone. Our server gave us great recommendations for wine. We had the quail and quail egg appetizer which was also fantastic. SUCH good food, I highly recommend it!

Baltimore, Maryland
“Excellent food, slow(ish) service”
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful food - really exceptional both in taste and presentation. The chef should be highly commended. I had the Veja fish, a local fish from the Azores, and it was scrumptious. My partner had the white fish and he loved his also. The only complaint was how long it took to get our food: 30 minutes for the appetizers and then another 30 minutes for the main course. I understand that dining in Portugal is a very elongated experience (much moreso than the states) but this seemed extraordinarily long, especially the wait just for the starters. The staff was very kind, accommodating, and pleasant, however. And they all spoke English which was very helpful for the early diners - the restaurant was about half filled and nearly all were Americans at that hour (8 pm, when they open).