LX Boutique Hotel
$253
$293
$276
  • Restaurant
TRYP Lisboa Aeroporto Hotel(Lisbon)
$191
$141
Melia.com
$293
Orbitz.com
1,636 results
All reviewssushi restaurantpink streetfree sushicais do sodreriver viewcustard tartwelcome drinkevery afternoonmercado da ribeirafrosted glasspastriesfood marketport winenight lifepastel de natalight sleeperlovely hotel
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Where to start... My husband and I travel 200+ days a year and stay in a LOT of hotels. Mostly the rooms are exactly the same which just ends up being a blur of ugly boring rooms. The LX was a ray of sunshine! It felt like home!!! The room was light and bright! Yes, the bathroom is glass, lol. There were 3 big double windows in our room, and they all opened for a beautiful view, and air. We closed our windows at night and put on the air conditioning and did not hear any street noise even though we were only on the 2nd floor and facing all the night life. The night life sound was actually happy and enjoyable and we even watched a parade with a band go down the street one night!

The staff was wonderful!

Super soft comfortable bed, unlike some European beds... (Greece...hard as a rock, but that's another review.)

The location was perfect! We could take the #15 trolly all the way to Belem. (A taxi from the train station down the hill - Cias do Sodre is only €6.) More great restaurnat in the area than you could eat at in a lifetime!

Fun place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank suzziepie

Dear "Susie"

First of all sorry for my late reply...we've been completely under water with the opening of the new RiverFront rooms! Must stay here on your next time!

It's amazing to read your review and fell you've fully understood our mission and concept! Thank you very very much! It was great having you with us and I hope to see you soon in the near future!

Anything you may need from us or from Lisbon don't hesitate to contact me!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

This is a lovely hotel with great nightlife and restaurants around it. We are here for three weeks and the noise from the clubs nearby is disturbing a few people but if you are on the right hand side of the building it is fine. I haven't noticed. Great for a weekend away / mini break and lovely staff. Plus good breakfast.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VORTraveller

Dear Sophie,

Thanks a lot for your review and sorry form my late reply! It was great having you with us and hope to see you sooner than next year!

Next time do contact me directly so that I can arrange you our best available offer! Anything you may need from us or from Lisbon, don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

The LX Boutique Hotel is located at the bottom of Lisbon just steps away from the riverfront. It is a short walk to the Baixa, the Alfama district, and the Rossio. We stayed in one of the Xssential rooms. The rooms were small, but nicely appointed, and they had a cool vibe. Given the price and the location, LX was a real deal. My only word of caution would be street noise. We stayed over a weekend, and there was a lot of late night street noise on the side of the hotel. If noise bothers you, you may want to find a room away in a different part of the hotel.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, try to get a room away from the street.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank mtwojo

Dear Guest,

Thanks a lot for your review and sorry for my late reply! The new rooms opening demanded all our attention and care! It was great having you with us!

About the "old" noise issue, the street is changing and awaking for a new reality! Next time you choose to visit us I'm sure you'll see the difference!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Wonderful hotel. It's a little world of its own, away from the hustle bustle of the lively Bairro Alto area outside, convenient to the central Rossio area. I had a standard room on the 4th floor that had just been opened a couple of weeks ago, and it was so different to the standard, anonymous rooms that you get at most chains. Very thoughtfully laid out, designed by someone who was thinking about guests, not inmates.
The staff were friendly and professional, breakfast was great (tho I didn't like the coffee so much, maybe just my own taste). Wifi is free, fast, and no fuss.
Terrific hotel and so good that I would go to Lisbon to stay there again, I enjoyed my week there very much.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ray T

Dear Ray,

Sorry for my late reply and thank you very much for your review! Your last sentence tells it all "I would go to Lisbon to stay there again..."! Thank you! It's great to fell we've fulfilled your expectations!

It was great to have you with us and I please come back in the near future! Next time contact me directly and I'll do my best to get a great offer!

Kidn Regards

Reviewed May 23, 2012

This Hotel is perfect for a short city break - great location in walking distance from the city centre, stylish - but somehow small - rooms and - more important than everything else - a very professional service. We came twice too late for breakfast and they thought about us. The service of the front desk was impecable. The Restaurant recommendations were first class and did completely hit the point. A big Thank You to the staff.

Do not worry about bringing your laptop. The Hotel has one that you can use in your room.

The only downpoint was the female restaurant supervisor during one evening that had kind of a "cannot do" attitude, but that´s really all.

We wil come back!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cofee2go

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and sorry for my late reply! During your stay we were oppening our new RiverFront rooms and it required all our attention.

I'm glad to feel we Exceed your Expectations! That's our main mission! Everything we did in the hotel was to be a plus on what we hope it was a great Lisbon Xperience!

Pleas come back in the near future! Anything you may need from us or from Lisbon don't hesitate to contact me directly.