“Quite average”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Stasha Restaurante

Stasha Restaurante
Reserve with
Stasha Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #185 of 4,047 Restaurants in Lisbon
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodre
Oslo, Norway
“Quite average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Very nice and cosy retaurant with friendly staff. The food was blant, the orange juice was watery and too warm. Overrated in my opinion.

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Ireland
“Delicious traditional fare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

A great wine list, extremely pleasant staff, fantastic fish dishes and a queue outside the door waiting for a table....what more could you want. The menu caught our eye, particularly the cod and selection of spices throughout the dishes. We were just lucky to be early diners that evening or we would not have gotten in, we noticed that fellow tourists were not there for the first time during their holiday. I would love to get back here but would make sure that I am hungry so as to do justice to the generous portions.

Visited June 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“My favourite local restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

I lived in Lisbon for six months and stumbled across Stasha on one of my first nights with a fellow expat. I had dinner here many times whilst I lived in Lisbon and even had my 'last supper' here before I left.

My favourite meal on the menu was the duck rice by far, usually accompanied with a glass/bottle of wine.
Beware the bread and meats brought out when you are seated are charged if you eat them.

The staff are friendly and the ambience is very nice for dinner on an evening which can easily lead on to drinks in Bairro Alto afterwards due to the location.

Visited July 2013
“Duck Rice and Sangria”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

A simply delicious meal and amazing atmospher. The food was soo good I couldn't stop eating! The melody of flavors left me wanting more and at times rendered speechless because it was so delectable. The Duck Rice for my entrée the soup of the day watercress and banana coconut chocolate pie for the dessert and last but not least the sangria the ultimate marriage of fruit and wine and everything nice!I encourage all to experience what STASHA has all to offer. Good eats hands down!

• Visited June 2014
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Excellent food- Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Friendly place with unique presentation of Portuguese dishes. Limited but very nice selection of wines. We enjoyed our selves very much. A good choice for Americans to experience the wonderful Portugese cuisine.

• Visited June 2014