“Nice city trip starter”

and up
Lisbon Bike Tour: Downtown Lisbon to Belém
Ranked #21 of 212 Outdoor Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Lisbon! Don't you dare to think that you'll be climbing the seven hills. We have designed the perfect tour, all downhill and flat, for those who just want to relax and enjoy this Mediterranean atmosphere.We will cover the major historical areas and tell you about some of the small corners of this cosmopolitan and vibrant city.The Lisbon Bike Tour is the best way to see Lisbon. We are outdoor specialists, we love our lively, cosmopolitan and historical capital city. We have designed the perfect outdoor tours and we will be delighted to show you around. We are travelers ourselves and, when we go abroad, we know how a special day can make the difference, how we appreciate to be guided by someone who can make us learn about the places and its people in a very personalized way.
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We really enjoyed the bike tour. André's guiding was very good and his knowledge and english were excellent! We definaty will recommend the bike tour to future tourists of Lisbon.

All reviews
"his knowledge"
"starting point"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My friend and I took the Lisbon bike tour, and both of us thought it was a wonderful way to view and learn about this great city. Our guides were informative and fun! The company was helpful and accommodating. We had a flight delay, and there was not a problem changing our tour date. I highly recommend embarking on a Lisbon Bike Tour, and I would definitely explore other packages this company has to offer.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was my second time on the Lisbon bike tour. I had so much fun the first time I brought my husband and children along for a tour. Filipe is a top notch guide and speaks excellent English. We felt safe and comfortable with him showing us the sights and seeing the beautiful city. Of the ten days we spent in Portugal, this tour was a highlight for my children (ages 8 & 10).

We also did a kayak trip along the fabulous coast. It is a terrific way to see the country. We kayaked, swam and went through caves. We also did a little kayak surfing in the waves.

Filipe is able to coordinate a great tour for a family and I would highly recommend (his) their services! A+

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We really enjoyed the "Lisbon by Bike"- tour with guides Andre and José Carlos. Comfortable bikes, also for the kids perfectly adjusted to their size, a bottle of water for everyone, and off we went!
It was an easy ride downhill, very informative, with lots of funny details in a very relaxing atmosphere. A great way to experience Lisbon. And even though we were already later at the arrival point in Belém, Andre proposed to show us one more highlight, the brand-new cancer research institute. It was absolutely breath-taking!

1  Thank Lieve K
See more reviews
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My daughter and I had a great time kayaking with Andre. The tour was perfect and well thought. In addition to seeing the beauty of the water we were able to enjoy a picnic on a secluded beach, visit a local village, and take in the scenery of the local village from a nearby castle. I only wish the weather was better so we could see the beauty beyond the village. We did not rent a car while visiting so to have Andre pick us up and drop us off was ideal.