“Good food and service for value”
Review of Andaluz

Andaluz
Ranked #281 of 4,550 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Portuguese, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The food was a little bit salty but overall is still acceptable.
For the value, it is serving in a very big portion. The fish is real fresh.
About the service, the staff here is extremely friendly and helpful.
This restaurant is highly recommended if u want to experience the dining in a local restaurant.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Our hotel was at walking distance, so one evening we tried this recommended restaurant. We did not regret it! It proved a real good choice, real Portugese dishes, all made 'à la casa'.
For under fifty euro's we had a three course meal, wine and coffee. Great fish, squid and a spicy garlic oil. Real friendly staff, tried to explain us the details of the menu. We did not understand everything but it turned out great!

1  Thank zwiet
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We visited twice on our short trip to Lisbon.

First visit was a Thursday lunchtime. There were 5 of us looking for a decent lunch to keep us going before heading off to Benfica!

Had the usual bread, olives and cheese when seated followed by Portuguese Soup which was a vegetable soup and absolutely delicious (€1.50!) followed by various main courses. I had Pork with potatoes and vegetables which was amazing. My friend had the Bacalão which was also divine. We all had dessert and coffee and our bill equated to €15 each. Oh and that also included 2l of wine!

We decided to go again on the Friday evening when it was just the pair of us - again bread, olives etc. I had salmon which was grilled with boiled potatoes and veg and my husband had piri piri pork steaks followed by dessert and coffee and accompanied with wine again and was €20 each. For the quality of the food and service this was amazing value and I will definitely be going to Andaluz when I return to Lisbon!

Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Went for lunch there and we had a gread fish dishes the. Was really good. I even finished my dish before my girlfriend and the waiter brought her more food so she wouldn't have to watch me eat. Staff really nice and friendly and top service. Been to many local Portuguese restaurants in the year I have been here and This one is one of the top ones. Plus food is cheep.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

An excellent place for a casual lunch or dinner. The only negative aspect is the loud sound inside. All the rest is very good. Don't expect luxury food or service. But expect very friendly staff (most of which are co-owners) and good, simple but very tasty food. One of the best price/quality choices for day to day eating when in Lisbon.

1  Thank Gosto_de_comentar