“Just fab”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
“Just fab”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We visited twice on our short trip to Lisbon.

First visit was a Thursday lunchtime. There were 5 of us looking for a decent lunch to keep us going before heading off to Benfica!

Had the usual bread, olives and cheese when seated followed by Portuguese Soup which was a vegetable soup and absolutely delicious (€1.50!) followed by various main courses. I had Pork with potatoes and vegetables which was amazing. My friend had the Bacalão which was also divine. We all had dessert and coffee and our bill equated to €15 each. Oh and that also included 2l of wine!

We decided to go again on the Friday evening when it was just the pair of us - again bread, olives etc. I had salmon which was grilled with boiled potatoes and veg and my husband had piri piri pork steaks followed by dessert and coffee and accompanied with wine again and was €20 each. For the quality of the food and service this was amazing value and I will definitely be going to Andaluz when I return to Lisbon!

• Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Really nice local restaurant”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Went for lunch there and we had a gread fish dishes the. Was really good. I even finished my dish before my girlfriend and the waiter brought her more food so she wouldn't have to watch me eat. Staff really nice and friendly and top service. Been to many local Portuguese restaurants in the year I have been here and This one is one of the top ones. Plus food is cheep.

“Traditional home made food”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

An excellent place for a casual lunch or dinner. The only negative aspect is the loud sound inside. All the rest is very good. Don't expect luxury food or service. But expect very friendly staff (most of which are co-owners) and good, simple but very tasty food. One of the best price/quality choices for day to day eating when in Lisbon.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Gosto_de_comentar
“Wont go back”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Food is poor but staff friendly. €30 for one poor value watch the add ons like bread butter olives cheese if you don't want send back or get charged.

2 Thank Rodney2527
York, England, United Kingdom
“great truly local restraunt”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Not easy to find but worthwhile. this restaurant is a small place and full of locals enjoying great food and wine for low prices. I started off with garlic prawns followed by local cod dish finishing with plate local cheeses all washed down by good local wine, Cost less than 20 pounds. Great atmosphere and food but not elegant worth the find.

Visited December 2011