The Vintage Lisboa
  • Restaurant
$219
$253
  • Breakfast included
TRYP Lisboa Aeroporto Hotel(Lisbon)
$191
$141
Melia.com
$302
$276
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Oeiras(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
$62
$293
All reviewsrooftop barsteep hillcoffee capsulesspa poolbathroom areaturkish bathsteam roomlovely hotelmain avenuesparkling winepastriesbed linenwould definitely stay here againfour nightsreception staffcity breakbreakfast was included
Reviewed March 21, 2011

This hotel was beautiful but the thing that really made the stay special was the staff. They were over the top helpful and kind. The breakfast is amazing - the beds are super comfy - and the location was close enough to Barrio Alto to walk to places, but a just far enough away to have a very quiet calm feel.

I would definitely come back!!!

p.s I feel compelled to single out an employee named Margarida. She was by far the nicest hotel employee I've ever dealt with. A++ :)

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2011

After a long time choosing where to stay in Lisbon I finally chosse the CS Vintage Lisboa and I am very glad I did. On arrival at the hotel we was greet by a member of staff and checked in to our room very quickly. The room was a good size and was very clean. We was in a deluxe room. There was a good size TV with a selection of channels and a Ipod docking station. Thou there was no bath in the room the shower was very powerful. The only problem we had was with the pillows ( to soft ) and advise to ring room service for more. The spa area is very good and breakfast was good thou there is room for improvement. Also a big thank you for the late check out ( 15.00 ) Overall a very nice hotel at a good price. This hotel is highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2011

Having just come back from weekend in Lisbon I felt compelled to write a report on the hotel to help others as our stay at the hotel was fantastic.

Having researched the hotel options extensively and opting for the CS Vintage I was very happy on entering the room. For the price you can not complain, it's extremely good value for money. Whilst it's not probably not truely a 5* hotel (not in the same league as a hotel like the Ritz) it does provide everything it says it offers.

The rooms were large and spotless, fantastic bathrooms and really helpful and friendly staff.

The location was great, we walked everywhere and it was easy to access the central parts of Lisbon by foot.

As you can tell this is a positive review. The biggest test is would we stay there again. A resounding yes is the answer to this question.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2010

Stayed here with my daughter for three nights including her birthday. Hotel was brand new and spotlessly clean with beautiful rooms and bedding. In a quiet safe central location close to restaurants. Complimentary fruit, chocolate sauce and sparkling wine sent to room on evening of birthday. Breakfast lovely. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed September 25, 2010

For a 5 star hotel, their rooms are too simple and they don't even come with a bath - just a shower. I chose this hotel and thought I would treat myself for my birthday but it turned out to be a total disappointment. I was given a room on the 3rd floor facing inside with terrible view of building at the back. I have to ask for tissues and the menu for room service is missing.

Way past midnight, I could hear a big group of people drinking, talking and laughing from the bar downstair. If there is anything good about the hotel, it will be their bed - its very comfortable but for the price they charge per night, staying here for 2 nights, you pay enough to buy a decent mattress!

The hotel did offer me another room but one floor below facing a busy traffic road. I could have to stay put with the traffic noise during rush hours or stay where I am hearing late night covnersation from the bar.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo