“amazing food experience”
Review of Churrasco da Graca

Churrasco da Graca
Ranked #686 of 4,104 Restaurants in Lisbon
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Graca & Sao Vicente
Versailles, France
“amazing food experience”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Excellent place to a have a lisboa taste. The place was easy to find with a guide. Service is very efficient and attentive to make the diner enjoyable. we got some help from one staff who spoke some french and made some effort to satisty our demand. Food was excellent and fish was just perfect. Value for money was just incredible. For the price we could taste several wines of very good quality. I wil definitevely come back to this place next time I visit lisbon.

• Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Tables

1 Thank jeanyves b

New York City, New York
“Portugese Chicken Deliciousness”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Whenever I visit a new country, as part of the exploration I like to seek out local food in two categories. One is traditional, and the other is modern takes on classic dishes. I think it's a fabulous way to taste a countries past and present.

Churrasco da Graca certainly falls in the former, a real, traditional Portuguese restaurant. The dining room is humble, the service warm, but the food, the food is very, very good.

I had the half Churrasco chicken, and my wife had the cod. The portions we large, and everything tasted really good, from the chicken to the rice and hand cut french fries. And all for about 25 euros.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank CheekyBeagle
“A restaurant for the locals”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

The service was nice and attentive, the ambience could have been better but the food was just amazing. Restaurant had a mixture of locales and visitors. I had the peix espada that came with brócoli, potatoes and carrots. It reminded me of muy childhood, everything tasted how it should, the fish was meaty and had a light grilled flavour from the grill. I would recommended if you are in the area.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Virginis
London
“Frangotastic”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a great no frills restaurant where the food quality and taste speaks for itself. Simple cooking and ingredients, great results. Had swordfish for one meal and chicken for the other. I think they cook everything on the charcoal grill and it gives the food that great barbecue flavour and both meals were fantastic. Everything that came with the meat was great too. Was very reasonably priced also, but be careful that they will charge you for the bread and butter if you don't say that you do not want it.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank wilftrunks
Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal
“One of my favourite restaurants in Lisbon”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I've been in this restaurant quite a few times so far, and it definitely belongs to the ones that I'd recommend to my friends. A typical portuguese restaurant: They serve really good grilled food (so far, I think I had among others the salmon, sardines and the black pork) and I love their arroz doce (sweet rice).
Judging only the atmosphere, it is maybe not one of the nicest places in Lisbon, but the food and the service are very good. Most main dishes are between 7 and 12€. As usual, they are served with potatos, fries and/or rice (if you want to know what they are served with, just ask). They offer the typical variety of starters. Be prepared, however, that you might have to queue some time, as the restaurant is almost always full.
E.g. the tram 28 stops almost directly in front of their door, so the restaurant is easily accessible.

• Visited July 2013