“Best Day in Lisbon”

$78.13*
Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Small-Group Day Trip from Lisbon
$140.63*
and up
Lisbon Super Saver: 2-Day Sintra, Cascais, Fatima, Nazare and Obidos...
Ranked #2 of 110 Food & Drink in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 1 - LISBON WALKING TOURS - 2 - MINI VAN DAY TOURS MAX 8 PEOPLE - 3 - PRIVATE TOURS| 1 - LISBON WALKING TOURS - hidden local places to the old maze districts, beautiful squares, cafes, spectacular view points, with our Walking Tours you discover all in a relax & entertaining way | SMALL GROUPS | Friendly passionate local guides | English Speaking | Try also Food & Wine walk with tastings! Price 15€ to 38€ ||||||-|||| 2 - MINI VAN DAY TOURS | Perfect mix of Natural & Historical Sites | Ocean beach stops | MAX 8 PEOPLE | No Rush | Full day 8h to 9h | Comfortable AC Van | Scenic roads | Sintra & Cascais is a "must do it!" trip with amazing sites & Pena Palace included | Obidos & Fatima | Arrabida wine tasting tour with paradise beaches | Price 56€ to 62€ |||||| 3 - PRIVATE TOURS are available.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I booked in advance the Sintra-Cascais Day Trip with this company and was not disappointed! Our guide John was very knowledgable and made every site come alive. The tour covered history,castles,quaint towns,beautiful shores and fabulous cliffs. John even accomodated our wish to see Quinta de Regaleria though it was not part of their tour. While the others enjoyed Sintra town center he took us to the gate and picked us back up when it was time to continue the tour. We had about an hour and a half to tour this fabulous garden. Of course the main part of the tour was Castle de Pena-something out of a fairy tale. All communication with them was prompt,professional and courteous! Go to Lsbon and take this tour!

InsideLisbon, Owner at Inside Lisbon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Hello,

Thank you for your lovely feed-back!
It was a pleasure read your review.

Thanks,
Pedro

Write a ReviewReviews (2,348)

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I came across this tour by coincidence while searching for the start point of another one. Just to go with the flow, I trusted Hugo's (our guide) promise and went for this tour. It turned out to be fun and informative. Did a lot of walking but I presume we covered a lot of the Barrio Alto and Alfama. Hugo gave us a nice overview of the history and explained us all the necessary places. We took a nice tram ride to Alfama (the fee was included in the tour) and had a nice coffee break at a small but cozy cafe. Great tour if you'd like to do a compact but comprehensive enough tour of Lisbon city center and get to meet new people. Also, Hugo gives great recommendations of local favorites (restaurants, fado places, etc) and points out the tourist traps. Overall, it was enjoyable I would recommend it :)

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We had a great tour with an exceptional guide, Louis, who explained everything in detail and answered any question we had for him. He went out of his way to please everyone in our group. There was one Portuguese couple in our group so he made sure every question was answered completely in both English and Portuguese. Your guide is a huge part of the experience and he was excellent.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I booked a private tour with Inside Lisbon. My tour guide was fantastic! I enjoyed a ~3 hour driving and walking tour which thoroughly covered the whole city. The tour was perfect - tailored exactly for my interests. He even offered to give me a ride out to the other attractions which I was planning to visit later in the day! My only (minor) criticism would be that my guide seemed reluctant to take me into any spots which required an admission charge, and I wonder if that was to avoid the cost. Regardless, it was a great day and I enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

We booked on aviator.com and was not sure of what to expect. We had a small tour group of 7 people and our tour guide Gonzales made the day a special one for us. He had so much knowledge about the places and also made sure that he connected with every member of the group.

Great day overall and we have "Inside Lisbon" to thank.