“An informative and enjoyable walking tour”

Inside Lisbon Tours
Sintra and Cascais Small-Group Day Trip from Lisbon
Ranked #3 of 98 Food & Drink in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 1 - LISBON WALKING TOURS - 2 - MINI VAN DAY TOURS MAX 8 PEOPLE - 3 - PRIVATE TOURS| 1 - LISBON WALKING TOURS - hidden local places to the old maze districts, beautiful squares, cafes, spectacular view points, with our Walking Tours you discover all in a relax & entertaining way | SMALL GROUPS | Friendly passionate local guides | English Speaking | Try also Food & Wine walk with tastings! Price 15€ to 38€ ||||||-|||| 2 - MINI VAN DAY TOURS | Perfect mix of Natural & Historical Sites | Ocean beach stops | MAX 8 PEOPLE | No Rush | Full day 8h to 9h | Comfortable AC Van | Scenic roads | Sintra & Cascais is a "must do it!" trip with amazing sites & Pena Palace included | Obidos & Fatima | Arrabida wine tasting tour with paradise beaches | Price 56€ to 62€ |||||| 3 - PRIVATE TOURS are available.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Istanbul, Turkey
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“An informative and enjoyable walking tour”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I came across this tour by coincidence while searching for the start point of another one. Just to go with the flow, I trusted Hugo's (our guide) promise and went for this tour. It turned out to be fun and informative. Did a lot of walking but I presume we covered a lot of the Barrio Alto and Alfama. Hugo gave us a nice overview of the history and explained us all the necessary places. We took a nice tram ride to Alfama (the fee was included in the tour) and had a nice coffee break at a small but cozy cafe. Great tour if you'd like to do a compact but comprehensive enough tour of Lisbon city center and get to meet new people. Also, Hugo gives great recommendations of local favorites (restaurants, fado places, etc) and points out the tourist traps. Overall, it was enjoyable I would recommend it :)

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A tour of Fatima, Obidos and Nazare”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We had a great tour with an exceptional guide, Louis, who explained everything in detail and answered any question we had for him. He went out of his way to please everyone in our group. There was one Portuguese couple in our group so he made sure every question was answered completely in both English and Portuguese. Your guide is a huge part of the experience and he was excellent.

Toronto
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A fantastic way to see the city”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I booked a private tour with Inside Lisbon. My tour guide was fantastic! I enjoyed a ~3 hour driving and walking tour which thoroughly covered the whole city. The tour was perfect - tailored exactly for my interests. He even offered to give me a ride out to the other attractions which I was planning to visit later in the day! My only (minor) criticism would be that my guide seemed reluctant to take me into any spots which required an admission charge, and I wonder if that was to avoid the cost. Regardless, it was a great day and I enjoyed it very much.

Cologne, Germany
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Fun day tour to Sintra and Cascais”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

We booked on aviator.com and was not sure of what to expect. We had a small tour group of 7 people and our tour guide Gonzales made the day a special one for us. He had so much knowledge about the places and also made sure that he connected with every member of the group.

Great day overall and we have "Inside Lisbon" to thank.

Chatham, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Make this your first stop in Lisbon”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We came to Lisbon barely able to find the location where the tour began but by the time we finished, we had a great sense of the city, its heritage and its culture. Our guide Maria was wonderful - enthusiastic and knowledgeable. The tour lasted a generous 3.5-4 hours and provided us with a great orientation and the confidence to proceed on our own to Chiado, the Alfama and other neighborhoods beyond downtown. Maria even recommended a couple of restaurants and fado bars. We were the only Americans at dinner that night and it was just great. Book this tour on your first day in Lisbon. You won't be sorry.

1 Thank Richard B