Altis Avenida Hotel
  • Restaurant
$249
$177
Orbitz.com
Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Oeiras(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
$104
  • Restaurant
$274
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel Principe Lisboa(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
$150
$138
$122
HolidayInn.com
1,447 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantgreat locationtop floorrossio train stationcentral locationturn down servicedeluxe roomstar hotelthe heart of the citywonderful hotelbreakfast is servedhighly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedsevery eveningwonderful cityexploring lisbonhotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Their laundry screwed up a shirt just purchased 3 days ago in London worth 200€, they acknowledged they stained it during service but just offer 20 € indemnity, policy of the hotel!
For a 5 stars hotel that a shame!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank eric p
Julia C, Gerente at Altis Avenida Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Once again, my sincere apologies for the incident involving our laundry service. It was an accident which we are very sorry for. I tried to reach out to you whilst you were still in the hotel, but unfortunately you were not receptive to my attempt. I wish you all the best, kind regards, Julia Campos

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Nice centrally located hotel with nice rooms which are kept very clean. We know as we saw the same maid from the time we left for breakfast (around 8.30am) to the time we came back from a day out (around 5ish).

We had 2 prams but you had to climb a few stairs to get to the lift in the lobby, which was a little strange.

Staff were ok but nothing to shout about. No concierge to speak of so when I asked for recommendations for good souvenir shops, I was simply told to go "in that direction" and I would find many! Thanks very much.

Breakfast was a bit of a let down. Limited choice and when you ordered stuff it took a while to come. After waiting for about 10 mins for a couple of omelettes for my parents, the waitress gave it to someone else.........and they just took it! They were made again but very runny so not great. Staff were not particularly friendly overall.

Don't really like Lisbon that much so not sure I'll be back anytime soon but if you want a pretty chic hotel in a great location, this will do you. Wouldn't recommend it for families though, at least not ones with young kids (mine are 2 and 4).

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is a beautiful, centrally located 'boutique' hotel right at the heart of where you need to be in Lisbon. It's true that you can walk just about everywhere. Rooms are stylish if a little 'cosy' and staff very friendly. The only thing that let it down, in my opinion, was the breakfast buffet which I found limited in food choices and where service was a little chaotic. On busy days, there just isn't enough space for guests and the staff struggled to clear tables. On non-weekend days it was fine. Apart from that, a thumbs-up.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

This is an example of an excellent hotel.
-well located, in the middle of Lisbon
-clean and well decorated rooms
-great breakfast buffet
-multiple channel tv in different languages
-clean and perfectly prepared bathroom
-helpful and kind staff

The only thing to say are:
-some rooms are small

Our stay has been great!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rguerri
Julia C, Gerente at Altis Avenida Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thank you for your excellent rating! Comments like yours encourage us to keep up the good work! Kind regards, Julia Campos

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We had a wonderful visit in Portugal, much like what Frank Bruni described in the New York Times. The Altis Avenida Hotel is in a perfect location; very easy to get to by Metro from the Airport (right to the Rossio Station), but also only about 10 euro by taxi. We walked everywhere else.
The beds were great and we slept well. The rooms very comfortable. The place was totally clean.

The breakfast up on the Terrace was also quite good, and Teresa Santos should be mentioned specifically as providing exceptional service.

The front desk staff were representative of the incredible Portuguese people and culture; kind, considerate and warm. Again I would want to specifically mention Miguel and also Richard.

I would go back anytime

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank jmf3327

What a great feed-back, thank you for that! Our location really is an asset, no douby about it. I am happy that you had good nights with quality sleep, that is extremely importante in a hotel! I would also like to appreciate your kind comments on Teresa and the Front Desk staff, it will be passed onto them! Best regards, Julia Campos