“best-last meal in Lisbon ”

Come Prima Restaurante Italiano
Ranked #10 of 5,567 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Praise there is aplenty for Come Prima, one of Lisbon���s best-loved traditional Italian restaurants. Being a bit tucked away on Rua Olival, an easy walk from the romantic Tapada das Necessidades gardens, is part of the restaurant���s considerable charm. A reassuringly cosy atmosphere, lovely lighting, wooden tables and chairs and friendly staff - Come Prima hits all the right notes. Expect wonderfully simple Italian classics - tomato soup to tiramisu - freshly prepared with skill and care. Some diners have said the pasta and pizza are the best they���ve ever had. What���s certain is Come Prima hand-make their pasta fresh, and bake their pizzas to perfection in a wood-fired oven. Nice wine list, too. Ask for a table upstairs where it���s cosiest.
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Come Prima was recommended by the receptionist of our hotel, and what a tasty recommendation it was! The food was definitely made "with love" as it was delicious! I especially liked the stuffed mushrooms and the spinach ravioli ❤❤. Not to mention the wood fired pizza, can't go wrong with a rustic Italian pizza. The staff were all friendly and helpful! I personally loved the vintage decor and style of the restaurant as it offers an experience along with the food. I would suggest to make a reservation in advance because it can get crowded over there. The only problem would be the distance between tables, I wish there was more space in between.

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank Peripatetic_Giraffe
Write a reviewReviews (2,692)

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

We went to the restaurant to have dinner. We got not only bread but two slices of bruschetta for the beginning which were really tasty. We ordered some meat with pasta. The portions was rather big than small and really delicious. We also took a desert and they offered us a limoncello for free at the end.
The waiters were really nice and made sure we enjoyed our dinner.
Value for money was perfect.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

My husband and I got there at 2.30pm for lunch and the restaurant was shutting in 30mins. The waiter still seated us and just asked us to please hurry and decide. The food was impeccable - highly recommend the Truffle Spaghetti! After we were done with lunch, despite it being after 3pm, we were asked if we want dessert or coffee - believe me you want dessert!! The tiramisu was to die for!

Reviewed August 30, 2016

My family goes to many Italian restaurants, so going to one in Lisbon was no surprise. What did surprise us was the quality here was impeccable, the flavors of all the dishes were outstanding and the service terrific!
Ricardo, our waiter, was most helpful and his english was great.
The "icing on this cake", was the great wine list, with fantastic pricing. We drank 2 types of delicious wines for 12-19 euros each bottle. We loved our evening so much, we returned on our last night in Lisbon.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

A nice and cozy Italian restaurant in the Lapa neighbourhood of Lisbon.

The staff were the highlight of this restaurant. We were treated extremely well, and our waiters were attentive and friendly - especially Sekar.

My girlfriend and I tried the bruschetta, caprese salad, black pork ragu rigatoni, and eggplant and cherry tomato pizza. The pizza was my favourite, but was slightly over salted.

We made a reservation but probably didn't need one - however, reservations are easily made online.