“Authentic Lisbon”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Reviewed February 15, 2012

We had a true Lisbon experience by enjoying bacalhau com grão (codfish with chickpeas) during lunchtime. The restaurant, which is very traditional and fairly priced, was packed with locals. Thumbs up!

1  Thank FernandaMaria
Write a ReviewReviews (1,502)

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Good lokation and also great home vine! Service is also helping

1  Thank vs-versus
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I dined here every evening for a week with my mother, so we got to know the menu and staff quite well.

We were in Lisbon unexpectedly and in sad circumstances - my father had been rushed into hospital. So my mother and I wanted a restaurant near our hotel where we could get reasonably priced simple food and feel at home. We found it here and didn't bother to go anywhere else on the following nights (which is very unlike me).

I had fish every night and soon realised that some is fresher others. Ask the waiter what fish is the freshest, or look for yourself at the display. My favourite dishes were grouper meurniere and fish and rice. My mother said the omelettes were excellent.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

I was recommended as one of the best bacalhau in Lisbon.
We ordered the Bacalhau na Brasa anns Lamb -Borrego ao forno.
Both were poor experienxe. Dessert Toucinho do Ceu wasn t goo.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

We had fried squid and cod tonight, both were disappointing. The food was cold, the salad not really fresh and the service unfriendly. We would not recommend the place. It is Sunday, so most quality restaurants are closed.