“Excellent flat in heart of town”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
cauteleiro [Desktop Resolution].JPG
elevador [Desktop Resolution].JPG
Exterior1 [Desktop Resolution].JPG
layout
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
synthiab
Saint-Emilion, France
“Excellent flat in heart of town”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

We stayed here for the Christmas holiday. We found it to be an excellent choice. Close to everything even an organic supermarket. We stayed in Chiado 3 which is the top floor with excellent views but no elevator (just be aware if you are unfit). Excellent service. One night we had way too many appliances going and our power went out. The manager was there in 10 minutes. Another time the blowdryer died on us and we had another one by the afternoon. All our emails and phone calls were answered promptly, which is such a relief in a foreign country. It is very clean and has everything you need. I would definitely recommend this place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dec 30, 2012
I am glad you had a great time Synthia. Glad you enjoyed the flat too but you posted your review on a different one (probably my mistake when I asked for it).
Happy New Year!
CA
Reviewed October 26, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Oct 26, 2012
Thanks Mary! It was a pleasure meeting such a nice couple and I am really glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back coon,
Canada
Reviewed October 18, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Oct 18, 2012
Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
Just a clarification: according to continental European patterns, flat is located on the 2nd floor.
Best
london
Reviewed October 2, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Oct 2, 2012
Thank Catherine! Location is unbeatable indeed!
Come back soon, Mario
New York
Reviewed September 29, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Sep 29, 2012
Thanks guys! Glad you had a good time. It was my pleasure to help you discovering my home town.
Come back soon, Mario
Germany
Reviewed August 16, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway
Aug 16, 2012
Thanks Birgit, I am glad you had a good time! You described the apartment better than I would do! Surfing needs practice... come back soon!
SK., Canada
Reviewed May 23, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

May 23, 2012
Thanks Dolores! I am glad you enjoyed it. Location is unbeatable indeed and definitely will be changing the pics soon: too many guests have pointed out the flat is much larger than it shows on the photos. Come back soon, Mario
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing