“Visited twice consecutively...”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Principe Real
Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

Nice restaurant in a charming square beat barrio alto. First time we Trier because the restaurant we were looking for, indicated in our 2012 guide, was closed, at looked closed from long time. An interesting mix of french and portoguese cooking. I had one of my best steack tartare ever. We came back the following night, getting the same positive impression. Menu at 27 euro with a starter, main course and dessert, every dish outstanding, as dessert if you like chocolate you are in the right place.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

This little gem hidden away near the Praca das Flores offers a mix of unique dishes, well prepared. The lunchtime tourista menu was a bit more expensive than in other places, but I thought it was still good value for money. The sitting area is nicely decorated, and there's an outside patio area, too. Service was fine, although one person had six or more tables to juggle. Being right by the little park, it is great for a late lunch away from the hectic center of Lisbon.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

This place is quite nicely decorated. It is operated by very pleasant and polite people. The food is better stylised than cooked. Don't get me wrong, it is tasteful and all, but I would expect more value for money. Next time I would go there would be for a wonderful coctail and a loose night-out with my wife.

2  Thank dineasaur
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I met with some relatives in Lisbon, and actually we intended to go to the restaurant opposite this one, but it was closed. This restaurant has a very nice ambience and the menu is a mixture of many cuisines. The wine is good as is the service. My relatives have been living in Lisbon for 30 years+ and they were impressed. Reasonably priced too.

1  Thank CEL67
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Great location in one of the nicest little square in Lisbon. We went for lunch on sat and the place was busy but as usual we had a very friendly waiter looking after us . A bit of fusion food , very tasty . Will go back