“Not cheap but well worth it for the experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of 100 Maneiras

100 Maneiras
Reserve with
100 Maneiras is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #164 of 4,047 Restaurants in Lisbon
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodre
Edinburgh
“Not cheap but well worth it for the experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is an unusual restaurant. 9 courses no choice with matching wines.

We took sometime finding the restaurant as the taxi driver dropped us off in the wrong place. When we arrived we realised they were booked out. Just as well we had booked a table for us. It is not a big restaurant. I think there were about 30 guests but I found out later they have a second sitting. The staff were excellent in helping to organise us and tell us how the meal would unfold. We had been recommended to go with the wines they chose and that turned out to be an excellent piece of advice as they selection was varied and good with each wine clearly explained.

The first course told how unusual this meal was going to be. It was small pieces of dried cod held on a washing line with pegs. We had oysters in a bag then several other unusual courses but I do not think I should tell all. Go to the website if you want to know all courses but I think half the fun is not knowing.

This is a restaurant which will succeed and could succeed in any major city. I would tell anybody coming to Lisbon to book here first then plan the rest of your holiday. I promise you "This is an experience" in my opinion one not to be missed.

To be honest this may be your most expensive meal you have in Lisbon but sometimes you have to push the boat out and even my wife who tends not to eat different foods thought this was wonderful.

I recommend you try it.

1 Thank Rannoch2

• Turkish first
Copenhagen
“Portugese cuisine refined”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Absolutely and without a doubt the best restaurant we visited during 4 days in Lisbon. Traditional Portugese cuisine rethought and taken to a higher level in a fabulous 8 course tasting menu accompanied by only Portugese vines.

Visited September 2013
Malmö
“Amazing place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Amazing food and excellent service. An experience well worth the money. The tasting menu cost 52 euro and classical wine menu to go with 35 euro. They also have a more exclusive wine menu.
Would recommend it and if I travel to Lisbon again I will definitely book a table here again.

1 Thank sandgren
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Very creative, unique, and great tasting food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

This restaurant is probably one of the best restaurants we've been to (we travel fair amount in Europe). There is no menu, it's all degustation style. We had 10 dishes (small servings) paired with 5 different wines. Food is all organic and local. The presentation of dishes were fantastic, and fun. Food is a nouveau Portugese. It's bit pricey; about $110 per person including all the wine and service. But it's well worth it, highly recommend it. Restaurant has 2 seatings; at 8pm and then again at 10:30pm. We went at 8pm. We stopped at a park nearby which has a commanding view of the city and watched the sunset before dinner - it was great. Reservations are needed.

• Visited August 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I had the great pleasure of dining at 100 maneiras and the experience was top notch. Every dish was prepared with unique flavours and presentation was artistic. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1 Thank iworldtraveller