“Great Italian restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Limoncello

Limoncello
Reserve with
Limoncello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #212 of 4,016 Restaurants in Lisbon
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Chiado & Carmo
Canmore, Canada
“Great Italian restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

My husband and I had a great Italian meal at Limoncello. It is a very cozy and friendly place. We were welcomed by the owner and had a very nice, friendly waiter who spoke very good English. I would recommend this restaurant without hesitation! It was good enough that my husband wants to go back again tomorrow!

1 Thank Jan78339

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Traditional Italian, with excellent service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

There was only us and one other person in the restaurant - so the atmosphere was a little lacking, but the service made up for it. The owner and our waiter were attentive and friendly. The menu was old-fashioned Italian. Suffering from a surfeit of bread, cakes and tapas , we opted for a salad starters but found them rather lacking in imagination. I then had entrecote steak with garlic sauce and vegetables which was nice comfort food. My husband had lamb chops which were flavoursome, but quite fatty. That said, the price was reasonable and we had a nice evening - albeit nothing special.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Shelley D
Saint-Petersburg
“Very good Italian cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

A very cozy and friendly place with good wines and good food.

We dined here on new years eve when they had no possibility to make dishes a la carte so we were proposed a choice of two complete menus (one with fish mainly and the other one with meat).

I would say that starters were OK but didn't impress us much, hot dishes were well cooked, but prawn pasta had a little bit too much garlic in it (it was still tasty but garlic really overwhelmed everything on the plate). On the whole I would say that appetizers and main courses were good but just a little bit too roughly cooked to me liking.

Dessert deserves a separate description as it was the best panna cotta I've ever tasted. We often travel to Italy but I've never tasted a panna cotta as delicate and as smooth as this one. I highly recommend it out of everything I tried there and I would definitely go back to that restaurant just for that dessert.

1 Thank Lailonniel
Langenthal, Switzerland
“Good, tasty food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

A few times we we're disappointed in Lisabon, but not in this restaurant. They serve excellent and tasty food, we liked it very much. And the waiters speak good English and French. Excellent location.

Paris, France
“Very nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

The place is friendly. The manager and all servers were very professionnal and nice. The food was awesome. I do not know all places in lisbon but i know you cannot be dissapointed by this place! Count 10-15 for a plate!