“Nice visit to Italy while in Lisbon!”
Review of Limoncello

Limoncello
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Limoncello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #233 of 4,304 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chiado & Carmo
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I recently moved to Portugal from the United States. We were showing our friends who were visiting around Lisbon and we needed a break from Portuguese food. Our hotel (LX Boutique) recommended Limoncello. Since I'm Italian and make my own pasta, I was more than a bit reluctant but we were grealy surprised. The other couple went off on their own and we walked up to Limoncello without a reservation and they were fully booked. We spotted a quiet table for two outside and were given it with a smile. Staff was very attentive, even despite the very busy interior. We settled in a had a great meal - pasta with shrimp, anchovy and chilis for me and a pizza for my husband. The pasta was cooked perfectly, with large prawns and the pizza was very good - nice and thin with good ingredients - next we'd ask for it well done as that is our preference. The meal was topped off with - you guessed it - Limoncello! We'll be back in Lisbon next week and plan on stopping by for a little bit of Italy!

3  Thank Ravennarose96
There are newer reviews for Limoncello

Reviewed October 8, 2012

A small restaurant offering excellent Italian quisine in the centre of Lisbon. The menu offered a good choice at
reasonable cost. The restaurant was clean and service
at the table was also up to standard.

1  Thank Martin S
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

After having an awful Italian in Lisbon two nights before after trusting trip advisor, we were sceptical what limo cello was going to be like.
What can I say the service by Jose the waiter was excellent, along with the greeting from owner.
The food was tasty, well cooked and we were served good portions. The panicota and tirimissuu are a must try from the desert menu. The house red was a lovely fruity drink, & both food and drink are well priced.
I'd definatly recommend limo cello to any looking for excellent Italian food in Lisbon. YUM!!!

2  Thank LeedsBuilder
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Me and 4 of my closest friends went out for a meal in Lisbon and we decided to go to Limoncello. Was a really good choice. The food was just amazing, very tasteful. The waiter was amazing, always with a smile and really helpful and the owner charming. We will defetely go back to Limoncello and we totally recommend this great restaurant to everyone!!!! Seriously! :)

2  Thank jmsaa
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We went for lunch at Limoncello near the The Teatro da Trinidad. We were seated at the large oval window overlooking the street. My daughter had pizza and I had pasta with mushrooms and ham. Both meals were delicious, the sauce on my pasta tasted amazing. Was it my imagination or was there a hint of limoncello? For deserts we both opted for ice cream with summer berries, a perfect end to a very nice lunch. Service was excellent and the owner came over and chatted for a while. Next time I'm booking dinner.

2  Thank Ducksawaytwo