All reviews old palace coffee roasters pool area was great finishing touches solar dos presuntos plunge pool amazing hotel breakfast was amazing city hotel location is great exploring lisbon within walking distance bed was comfortable concierge fabrica usb spa
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Firstly I have never written a bad review on this site before . However this new 5 Star hotel has a real problem. The top floor pool looks lovely but it is marble all around making it very slippery and dangerous, no rails to the pool and during my short stay saw 2 people slip. Even worse the marble steps going back to the hotel are equally slippy, and due to shortage of staff not checked regularly. I slipped at the top of stairs due to water not being cleaned up plus the stairs should be non slip and again no handrails . I suffered severe injuries and ended up in hospital. The staff told me there had been other incidents which they have reported but the owners have done nothing. The staff are very attentive and were very nice in organising me to get to hospital. I’m not exaggerating but do not stay at this hotel if you want to use the pool area particularly children or elderly people , a fatal accident will happen unless the hotel do not take action. It is a shame because it’s in a great spot.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Alloveslife
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent 3 amazing days in the one palacio ! Beautiful lobby, pool Space, terrace, room, bathroom and service. The breakfast is very nice. Excellent location. I highly recommend the hotel. i will definitly come back.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is in an ideal location. The staff was awesome and the second you walk out the front you can get to so many places easily. Pool was great. I would def come back. We were told that Ronaldo’s fave restaurant was close by. Lisbon has so many great places to visit and we walked to most of them from here.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We chose this hotel using credit card points, knowing we wanted to end a 2 week European vacation in style. We were not disappointed, in fact we were super impressed. From the moment we checked in and got personally escorted to a nearby restaurant (Solar Dos Presuntos, excellent), to coming back from dinner to champagne and treats, we felt extremely spoiled. Beautiful remodel of an old estate house, great location, wonderful patio for breakfast, fabulous service all around. Highly recommend

Room tip: Garden view, deluxe
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My friends and I stayed at this hotel for a total of 5 nights and we couldn't have been more pleased! The staff was extremely friendly, always greeting you with a smile! They were happy to help with anything you needed and always seemed genuine in their endeavors. The rooms were very nice, we stayed in two different rooms during our time there, both were extremely clean and well decorated. The rooms came equipped with everything you needed, hangers, hair blow dryer, shampoos, body lotions, tooth paste, tooth brush, etc they really went above and beyond to make sure you had anything and everything you could need! The hotel is also located in the center of it all, about 10 minute walk to the historical squares, barrio alto, chiado districts. There's tons of restaurants, bars, and nightlife around to enjoy!