“Lovely tea place”

My Mothers Daughters
Ranked #1,835 of 5,668 Restaurants in Lisbon
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Incredible Matcha Latte, crumble with some berries and amazing flour. You can taste the love in it. Good vibes, ethical, yummy food, but a bit pricey, I guess quality is expensive but this is still Lisbon.
Staff very kind and smiley.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed December 30, 2019

We literally cane across this place by mistake and we sat down for a craft Lisbon beer. Amazing. Everything that was coming out of the kitchen looked so good that we decided to go back for lunch and it didn't dissapoint. Delicious vegan veggie food and although I thought plates were a bit small and expensive for Lisbon, the fresh ingredients were worth it.All staff spoke English

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Small, simple and pleasant coffee with a very creative menu and tasty meals. Even if you are not vegan (I am certainly not), you will get several unusual choices. Staff is friendly and advise you as needed.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018

This restaurant is such a peaceful place. I went with two friends and the owner explained everything with such great detail. Their menu offers superfoods and drinks that I've never seen anywhere else. The ashwagandha latte and the rebanada were absolutely delicious. I really recommend this place to all vegans and even non vegans, you'll love it!

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank BoricuaEnEuropa
Reviewed October 31, 2018

My Mothers Daughters is by far one of the best vegan cafes in Lisbon. Charming and quaint with excellent service and product. Innovative concise menu that changes seasonally. Quite like the juices and coffees as well as desserts. All made fresh and with care as to what you're ingesting. It reminds me of cafes in Ubud. Which is always a plus!

Date of visit: October 2018