“Great value” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Chiado & Carmo
London
“Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I thought this was a splendid place. And really good value. The food is interesting, perfectly cooked and beautifully presented. I would highly recommend.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Loftysurg

• Korean first
Nyack, New York
“Nice service and really good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

We went to Alma last night and really enjoyed it!
We had two Tasting menus with wine pairing, the baby pork and the marinated mackerel was the best! We also liked the wines, the waiter was really helpfull and changed the red wine beacuse we didn't enjoyed the frist option. We felt it was a fair price, in our home town it's really expensive
to have a dinner like this.

• Visited September 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Do not bother”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I ate here last night and was absolutely disgusted. The waiter who served us was beyond rude and berated me for not informing them in advance that I was vegetarian - although I had in fact specifically done so at the behest of the restaurant! I had to tell him that I could show him the email from the restaurant confirming that they had received the details of my dietary requirements before he backed down but yet did not apologise. Extraordinarily rude. However, this morning I received an email from the restaurant apologising for the error and stating that there had been a "miscommunication" of information to the kitchen. Whilst that may have been the case, that does not excuse the waiter's astounding rudeness. My boyfriend's main course was inedible, the steak was sinewy and poorly cooked. Because he was unable to eat any of his main course, he was provided with some complimentary toasts and slices of goats cheese. Whilst this gesture was appreciated, frankly, he would have rathered he was able to eat his main course. To top it all off, it is very expensive.

There are many, many nicer places in restaurant. Please do not waste your time and money by going here.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank 932NB
“A Fabulous restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

A very refined experience. The food is absolutely amazing. The degustation menu is a must. The service is very professional. The space is very cool, all white, however the room is quite small. Recommend anyone to have this experience.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Wonderful evening of original and contemporary cuisine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

The restuarant is small and intimate; I would recommend a reservation in advance. Our server Marta was gracious and helpul with our questions. We ordered 2 different chef's menus: one original selections and one of more contempary interpretations of Lisbon food. It was a wonderful way of sampling 4 different courses of local cuisine. We enjoyed one after the other with no misses! The wine recommendation was spectacular- Fita Preta a vinho Branco. The leisurely pace of the courses made for relaxed experience. It was a wonderful way to start our vacation!

• Visited August 2012