Hotel Gat Rossio
  • Restaurant
$245
$283
$210
TRYP Lisboa Aeroporto Hotel(Lisbon)
$186
  • Restaurant
$293
Orbitz.com
1,390 results
All reviewsrooms are smallgreat locationrossio railway stationhang clothesfresh orange juicehotel is locatednice breakfastfree wifiaerobus stopwalking distancevery clean hotellonger staypedestrian streetbreakfast room issitting areaby footsuperior room
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in Hotel Gat Rossio for 4 nights (room 502) and then for 2 more nights (room 201) after returning from Porto.

Room 502 is on a high floor with a balcony facing the street. Room 201 also faces the street. There is no balcony but the bath room is more functional. There're shower curtain and plenty of space next to the sink where I can put my toiletries. It's a bit noisy because it's just 1 floor up the breakfast hall on the first floor. Not a problem for me though as I was usually too sound asleep to be disturbed.

The hotel is extremely centrally located. Just 3 minutes from the airport bus No 1 stops and the train station with trains to Sintra. A supermarket is just about 5 minutes away. The Rossio Square is just 3 minutes way.

The rooms I'd are on the small size but are nicely and simply designed. There's even a safety box. All the staff members were very friendly and willing to help and give transport directions and book the Sintra tour for me.

I guess I booked early and it's not yet the high season so a double room for 1 person only costed 65 euros per night. And breakfast was included and was a good way to start the day.

Maybe the only thing that I don't like is that the roooms were only available from 15:00. I'd to drop my suitcase and then walk around before going back to get my rooms. But I guess it's the usual way in Europe. Not like in Hong Kong where we can check in from 12:00.

Anyway I'd 2 nice stays there and would definitely recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I stayed here along with 3 other friends. The rooms were very clean, and all had a unique artistic vibe about them. The hotel was very funky and modern, and it's very well located. Unbeatable for the price.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Excellent central location. But with Small, tiny rooms.
We spent 4 nights in Feb 2013. Poor room heating via A/C.
Very slow moving Room Cleaning Service.
They plan to enter to clean our room in 18:00 in the afternoon.
Non practical design for in the room furniture
does not allow you alternative solutions to place your cloths.
Breakfast is good. And the Service in Breakfast room is good.

Room Tip: Ask for heating , as in Lisboa ( as in Portugal ) most of the buildings does not have heating circuit
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed there for 6 nights. Hotel is at the real center of the city, metro is at 100m. Rooms are not really large but sufficiently for a couple with standard luggage. Breakfast is really nice and varied, with small cakes differing from one day to the next. Staff is nice and helpful. I recommend this hotel, for a week-end or for a week.

1  Thank neomatdam
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very clean.. The breakfast was Good... Free wi-fi...Good staff...rooms are small but it is not important for us ...The location of The hotel is excellent... Near metro and aerobus station... In The heart of The city...

• Stayed: March 2013