This is a wonderful little B&B in a great location! Well... it's pretty hard to find at first. Our taxi driver had a heck of a time figuring it out! Once you're there, you'll love it though! It's right in the center of Bairro Alto, and very close to many restaurants, shops, and most importantly, the tram. The staff is so friendly and helpful! They will be happy to recommend many nice restaurants and things to do. The room was nice, but the bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Otherwise, we loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shiadu Boutique Guesthouses started in 2007 and is a trademark for "refined" guesthouses, combining the provision of comfort and elegance with a customer service completely dedicated to each of its customers. The Casa do Bairro by Shaidu, only a 5-minute walk away from Chiado, Bairro Alto and the No. 28 Cable Car to Alfama, opened in the spring of 2009. It was in that major apartment complex, with its 11 double, triple and family-sized suites, that our first guests got a taste of our very characteristic Lisboan hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa do Bairro by Shiadu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Bairro Bed And Breakfast And Apartments
- Casa Do Bairro b&b And Apartments Hotel Lisbon